Simple Invoice ‑ Order Printer

Simple Invoice ‑ Order Printer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
October 22, 2019

I just needed an invoice for an online order that had already went through at my customer's request. Shopify couldn't do it so I tried this app. It was easy and fast to use. I just needed to upload my logo and then send over the Invoice via pdf to my customer. Thanks for being awesome.

Pansawan
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 15, 2019

Thanks for the good work. I want to add an idea to improve. It would be much better to add a sequential numbers column before the item names in invoices. And allow user to click drag and drop columns to change design a little bit. Thanks again.

CARR GROUP PTE LTD
Singapore
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Simplio replied October 15, 2019

Thank you for your review, it really helps us to keep up our work! We'll definitely take your suggestions into account while adding new features.

Edited October 9, 2019

Great and simple app to generate invoices for customers. Also, support is very helpful. I will use it.

Gadget Trybe
Time spent using app: 5 months
Simplio replied October 15, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review! It is really appreciated! It helps us to keep up our work.

October 5, 2019

Powerful app to create PDF invoices in your order flow. 100% free and customizable (needed to translate it to German language). Especially important for accounting purposes. Keep up the good work - highly recommended!

Beautify Jewelry
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months

October 4, 2019

Excellent support and really great invoicing application for small businesses! The interface is client and seamlessly integrates with Shopify.

Craftory
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Edited September 27, 2019

I started using the Simplio app on Shopify but had some issues with tax calculations on the invoice. To start with the Tax was not showing on my actual orders and I also wanted my Total with VAT to include the Shipping tax. I contacted the Simplio Team and got a fantastic response. They tried a few things and manged to sort out my issue using screenshots. I can not recommend them enough. Well Done!!

Gravyo
Time spent using app: 4 days

September 26, 2019

Everything is ok can I add Invoice button in my order table in the account page. With the backend, it's working perfect but I want to add invoice button in user account page when use login, it's possible

www.deals4us.co.za
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 7 hours

September 24, 2019

The app ist very easy to use. I like the app. The templates can be customized very individually. Everything looks very professional. Thanks!

handycollier
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Simplio replied September 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is great to see that you liked it!

September 5, 2019

Easy to install and customize. I love how easy is to customize your invoice. Best app for sending invoices. My billing is now easier.

ONLY4RICH
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 27, 2019

I think I have tried all billing applications. It is by far the easiest to configure and the most complete.
It would just miss a text space at the bottom of the page to write the legal informations.
Team very reactive to correct the problems encountered.

couteaux collection