Simplio: Simple Invoice

Simplio: Simple Invoice | Reviews

by Simplio

Sending invoices has never been easier.

Moc Gwiazd

Really nice and well thought app with nice looking templates and easily configurable. The customer support is top notch, it took them just few hours to implement a feature making the invoice compatible with my country's legislation.

Elfbeads EU

Very useful App, even the FREE version (which I'm using in two regional stores). I only need invoices for my wholesale customers and Free app limit of 50 invoices per month is quite enough for me now. Invoices PDFs are beautiful and clean. The App is very easy to use (10 - 40 mins of customizing the look and feel and that's it). The feature of embedding an href to download invoice into customer notifications allows seamless integration with Shopify notifications (my customers click on the standard Shopify emails to download their invoices). This required minimal template change. The last, but not least: the support is AMAZING! Chuck has implemented a small feature for me in just 24 hours!!! (Now you can display "Customer Note" field in the invoice, and I use this field to store VAT ID numbers, which makes invoice compatible with EU requirements). Cannot recommend enough!!

Roomie Design

I've tried many apps and stayed with Simplio. First of all, I really appreciate that it's free when you have less than 50 orders/month, this really helps you out when you're just starting your business. The customer service is excellent, I had an issue that I couldn't figure out and they sent me screen recordings of how I could fix it. I have just upgraded to the premium plan since I believe I'll need those extra functions. It costs only $6.99, the best price I could find considering the huge value that the app provides! The app is really easy to use, the invoices are pretty, and I know the customer service is always there for me if I need anything. Thank you Simplio Team!

BY FOUTAS

Very useful app and top notch customer service ! The team helped us to setup automatic bill sending at lightspeed.

ecoBirdy

Nice layout, nice design. As the name, simple to use, simple to modify. Help desk fast reply, fast solution. 10/10.

Purvey'd

We used this app to create invoice for the customer. We encounter a problem where customers with only phone number on file are not able to receive the invoice. Chuck was really helpful and help us solved the issue with ease.

All Tire Supply

I like the latest improvement on this app. It seems to be more stable and easier to use. The quote can use some more improvement but overall usable and I'm using it on a daily basis. I would recommend it to other store owners.

Controls4Home

Simplio is a very handy Shopify invoicing add-on. You can customize the invoices to your needs and automatically send to customers after they ordered. Support is also very good, quick answers and good solutions. Recently I even got some premium features for free, which they helped me implement in my Shopify template. E.g. downloading invoices from the order overview. If you are looking for easy invoicing with Shopify I really recommend this plugin.

Deathwish Inc

Very easy to use and the developer is very helpful. Helped us ditch Quickbooks for our invoicing and saved us a TON of money.

SensorySam

I used this app to deliver a tax invoice to my customers, they now get it automatically so I don't have to manually send it. Saved me time, hassle and made my business look more professional.