Simplio: Simple Invoice

Simplio: Simple Invoice | Reviews

by Simplio

Sending invoices has never been easier.

VapourOxide Australia

This Invoice app is exactly what we were looking for. Unlike other free versions, this one covers all bases and is customizable. The support is also 5 stars in my book. Considering this is a free app, to have such a high standard of support is amazing. Shout out to Chuck!

xabondallariz

We have just installed the billing application and we find it useful. Very efficient and fast customer service.

Arachne Systems

This is so easy to use, integrates seamlessly with your orders, and super easy to setup. This is exactly what I wanted. The default invoice layout is clean and to the point. I love it!

DoorOpener.ca

It is easy to set up, and looks good and professional. My only question is how do you monetize on that FREE solution? It is hard to believe in a 'free cheese'.

Edge Beanbags

We're a husband & wife cottage industry, in our 50s and not very tech savvy. This app is easy to use, easy on the eye and the support is jolly quick if you need a confidence boost when first setting this up.

Babe in Shape

I just installed it, but it has EVERYTHING you need. It looks great, so many options, I'm super satisfied, I wish I knew about this app sooner! Totally suits my shop.

Lily

Easy to set up & customize. I added the download button to the order confirmation e-mail. Awesome support, got feedback in one hour.

Atelier Gusto by EVT Architektur & Bau GmbH

Simplio is very very good. A small thing I can suggest is, to add a footer box to the template. Specifically here in Germany, we must place legal information like the bank account, company register nr, company tax nr, managing director, etc.
Another suggestion would be adding an option to choose if the discount should be calculated for each item or just from the total.
Well done! Thank you all at Simplio.

Zilch

Not only is this is great design template (minimal and easy to comprehend), it is super helpful for startups like ours that it is fully functional even though it is a free app.

Moreover, Chuck personally helped solve a few customisations that made it easy to use with our specific tax regulations (something most off the shelf apps aren't able to provide)

I wholly recommend using Simplio.

Sauve Tes Oreilles

Very nice app ! Customize easy and very simple ! Great and i recommand for your shop, so it's OK for french shop