Simplio: Simple Invoice

Simplio: Simple Invoice | Reviews

by Simplio

Sending invoices has never been easier.

Top Deals Online

WOW!! what a great free app that makes your invoices look professional and fully editable with your company logo. I use this app as a backup to my main software i use, so if i need to send or print invoices quickly this is best one out there.

With the added feature of also supplying a credit note its really handy as many large companies in the UK require this type of document, even my main software i use doesn't have this feature.

Credit to this company for allowing it to be free with support, they should really get a acknowledged.

P.S i love for the product description & all prices values to be adjusted in size rather then just the title as i couldn't see how this could be done. As i use A5 paper for my invoices, this is just a minor issue.

Sanigo.nl

great and fast support. superb app for automatic invoiceing. Easy invoice template editing
thanks for the effort.

Kenzina

This is a fantastic app. Once our store reached the GST threshold we were required to start providing tax invoices. This app does everything I need it to, is flexible and can be customised to a degree. The invoices look good and logos and colours can be added. Well done to the app development team! I recommend this app.

laladom

Fulfill all my invoice related needs. In super easy to configure.Thank you, Simple team.Great work. I will advise small changes to do layout change and import customer ID.Thanks

AirViu

Very nice app, and simple. Things that I am missing are to add company IDs, both for sellers and customers (when customer is a company), and that the template's text is available in other languages, like spanish.
But the app delivers what it promises, highly recomended!!

April 19, 2020

Hi,

Simplicity can be complicated sometimes :) We have all these features in our app. All text fields are inline editable, you can translate the template into Spanish. It is also possible to add the company ID of your customers to the invoice template. I've just sent you an email about how to do that.

Salon RM Coiffure

I love your product. It si vert simple to use ans Invoice are good looking
It would be great to be able to print directly to an iPad or iPhone.

CDA Technology

A refreshing change to find a free app that does exactly what it says it will. Sets up easily and quickly, without having to have a degree in nuclear science (or be a software developer) to use it. Keep up the good work!

BTW, shouldn't something as basic as invoice production be built into an e-commerce platform as standard???

on/off antwerp

They offer some good looking invoices for free! And they automatically email the customers, this app is definitely good!!!

Ejis

Simple, quick and exactly what our customers need. We don't need to print invoices very often, but every once and a while a customer requests an invoice for customs and the invoices from Simplio provide them exactly what they need. Thank you!!

Super Duper Candle Company

Excellent app. Works perfectly for printing invoices for my orders. It's highly customisable so easy to perfect.