Simplio: Simple Invoice

Sending invoices has never been easier.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Reviews

4.9 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    97% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    0
  • 1 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 1 stars
    0
1 - 10 of 200 reviews

BÉBÉBYDUNJA

I have nothing but the words of praise for the app and for the developers who helped us out and made custom changes to app just for us!

octotrend

Ich kann diese App absolut empfehlen! Die Rechnungen können vom Design her individuell angepasst werden und sind wirklich einfach zu gestalten. Die Rechnungserstellung bei den Bestellungen funktioniert mit einem Klick - super easy.
Hinzu kommt der unfassbar kompetente Kundenservice. Ich habe Simplio kontaktiert, um auch eingelöste Gutscheine auf den Rechnungen sehen zu können. Ich habe das Team am Wochenende kontaktiert und innerhalb weniger Minuten eine Rückmeldung erhalten. Die Mitarbeiter haben das Element dann über das Wochenende ohne Zögern in die App eingebaut. Die Gutscheine erschienen dann bereits am nächsten Tag einwandfrei auf den Rechnungen. Das ist wirklich unfassbar, am liebsten würde ich mehr als 5 Sterne geben wenn das möglich wäre :) Alles in allem eine sehr praktische App, die auch in der kostenlosen Version einen großen Mehrwert bietet. Zusätzlich gibt sie einen hervorragenden Kundenservice her. Ich kann Simplio wirklich sehr empfehlen!

purfitcovers.com

This is exactly what i needed. simple invoices. I've had the app for 5 minutes. A very very good app. its exactly what it says and i don't understand why shopify doesn't have normal invoices great !!!!!!

Soft Romance

Vraiment bien, rien à redire, il n'y a aucun problème avec le français. Pas très cher en plus. Vous pouvez y aller tranquille.

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

Invoices out of the box look really nice. They have most of the functionality that we need. They have listened and even added some functionality for us.

piamontemadrid

I have just started the free plan, to be able to send invoices to clients right away. It is going to save time to more productive tasks ( instead of going in my case to google drive, make the invoice, and send it by mail). Very friendly dashboard and stylish minimal invoice that I have easily customised. It is really a great help for a small business to be able to offer up to 50 invoices for free a month. As I scale I will gladly upgrade so the invoices are automatically sent. Thank you Simplio!

greencastor

Honestly Chuck has been amazing fast and efficient in responding how to use Simplio with custom attributes in Shopify. i will really recommend this app, Shopify is really missing the ability to have the business name, company number, VAT number in an invoice you are sending in a B2B transaction. Thank you guys for your help !

OATHER'S LEGACY FARM

I use this app to print invoices. I like how easy it was to create personalized invoices even for someone like me who is technically challenged.

HealthyBreeze

This is the best invoicing app, I just love it, it's so easy to customize and send automatically invoices to my clients, it looks very professional, and makes my customers feel confident about my business when buying.

Motobilt

This app works quite well and we needed some customization. I contacted support and Chuck worked with me over the course of several days to make it happen. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20