Photo Gallery ‑ Image Gallery

Photo Gallery ‑ Image Gallery

by NDNAPPS

Manage your Photo/Image/Video/Lookbook gallery easily

Sian Marie

I installed this app and can't express how happy I am. It is perfect!
Vote it 5-star rate. Thanks NDNAPPS!!!

Fernie Alpine Springs

Excellent app I have ever found!!!
Works as described!!!
Your support team is awesome!!!
Thanks!!!!!

April 3, 2021

Thanks for your great review for us. Glad to know you are satisfied with our Gallery app and support service. Your review is our energy to move forward.

Multiverso Petkoff

I installed it for my store, and it works as I expected.
The documentation and the demo are very clear and ease to set up it. Thanks, helpful for this app and support!

БебеМама

A lot of features to manage image galleries in a simple way, this is how i like things! The lightbox slideshow was just what I was looking for.

AVID IMPRESSIONS

I'm using this app and can't express how happy I am. When I submit my issue for this installation about this app. Your developer was prompt in replying my emails and you managed to help me customized according to my needs. Highly recommended developer! Vote it 5-star rate!

March 17, 2021

Thank you for the positive reviews for our Gallery app! We always try to bring to our customers the best applications and services with our best efforts.

Modern Golf Carts

I had a tricky issue with one of my thumbnails and they were able to triage the issue and get the gallery back up and running quickly. Recommended!

February 25, 2021

The Southern Threader

I tried a couple of different options before settling on this for my photo gallery. So easy to use, does exactly what I wanted.

February 3, 2021

MJZ Intl

Great app. I wish it had a few more features like the ability to change the image border size and color. They have the best tech support, like amazing tech support!

Nanobébé

Love the app and excellent customer service!

Best Buy Phones

Nice gallery app
Customer service is amazing. We needed custom work and they did it in seconds

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7