Photo Gallery ‑ Image Gallery

Photo Gallery ‑ Image Gallery

by NDNAPPS

Manage your Photo/Image/Video/Lookbook gallery easily

Modern Golf Carts

I had a tricky issue with one of my thumbnails and they were able to triage the issue and get the gallery back up and running quickly. Recommended!

February 25, 2021

Thank you for the positive reviews for our Gallery app! We always try to bring to our customers the best applications and services with our best efforts.

All the best!

The Southern Threader

I tried a couple of different options before settling on this for my photo gallery. So easy to use, does exactly what I wanted.

February 3, 2021

All the best!

MJZ Intl

Great app. I wish it had a few more features like the ability to change the image border size and color. They have the best tech support, like amazing tech support!

Nanobébé

Love the app and excellent customer service!

Best Buy Phones

Nice gallery app
Customer service is amazing. We needed custom work and they did it in seconds

Kwick Strike

I had a bit of a showing issue and was quickly fixed.
Nice app, great support, highly recommend!!!

Evolve PCs

Great support, easy handling and very satisfied with this gallery app!

WhatNaturalsLove.com

Incredibly impressed with this App. We have found it really hard to find a simple clean gallery. With nice pop ups that can scroll. Love it and excellent service from the team. Highly recommend.

Sonyacruz

Most basic things don't work.

- URLs for example, aren't working
(clicking on a photo with a link, doesn't work,
just takes you to the next photo).

- can't do albums (at all or on free version?)

- ugly dots show (bullets, generated by the list)
and without adding custom css, not easily removable

- not possible to have thumbnails of 1 size
that open up the full size image
(really basic ways that galleries normally work)

August 18, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for experiencing our application. We are sorry that your experience was not good.

Through the issues you listed, we can identify the cause of the Jquery conflict. Issues like these sometimes still occur with interface-related applications. We're sorry that you didn't create a ticket so we can take care of these problems for you. Hope you can give us one more opportunity to help you have a beautiful and smooth application on your website.

You can be contacted via email: support@ndnapps.com, we will prioritize emergency support for your issue.

Thanks,

GALT webáruház

The app was easy to set up. I had some issues with a few images not showing up properly. After contacting the customer support, they resolved the issue withing a couple of hours. 5 star for the support and 4 star for the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6