Photo Gallery ‑ Image Gallery

Photo Gallery ‑ Image Gallery

by NDNAPPS

Manage your Photo/Image/Video/Lookbook gallery easily

Mayday Mookie

Excellent gallery app and excellent support. they replied withing an hour of my email and resolved my issue immediately. I am impressed with soo many features/ settings the app has. Must try. Would recommend.

LittleBoss

So far, I've set up about 15 separate photo galleries on my website and they're all working perfectly.

I accidentally installed one of the galleries on my index page and couldn't figure out where to look to remove the code.

I got in touch with NDNAPPS and they got back to me within 10 minutes. After allowing them access to my website, they had the issue fixed within 1 hour and sent me instructions on how to do it if I make the same mistake again.

So far, really please with this app.

Thanks! :)

Tili Pet Supply

Great app. Very easy to use and works perfect for what we need displaying recipe images and videos.

TIF TIFFY

App is great. Lots of options to customize my gallery. Would highly recommend.

shop utility

The BEST image gallery app on Shopify !!! We trialled a couple of others but they didn't do what we needed so really happy to find this one from NDNAPPS. Easy to install and when I needed a few tweaks to the way the galleries displayed their tech guys helped set it all up for me AMAZING service. We are so so happy with our image gallery now it has really taken our website to a whole new level being able to display all our images in custom galleries. Thanks, guys you are AWESOME!!!!

Green Evolution USA

Awesome. Awesome app, awesome pricing, awesome support (incredibly fast, very helpful, able to do exactly what I requested).

I'm extremely pleased with the app and the company and the gallery looks exactly how I hoped it would: simple and sleek.

Noizypods

Service is excellent and super friendly
Gallery App is amazing and very useful
An absolute 5 Stars from me!!

PlushTea

Love this app. Even the support is very friendly and helpful. Installing and using the app is very easy.

Elite Wine Refrigeration

Great support, easy handling and very satisfied with this gallery app!

Puzzleprinz

perfect app to showcase your gallery. love the customization options.
very responsive customer service. would recommend to everyone.