Photo Gallery ‑ Image Gallery

Photo Gallery ‑ Image Gallery

by NDNAPPS

Manage your Photo/Image/Video/Lookbook gallery easily

Carnísima

t is pretty straight forward. Choose your images, then you can choose to add extra info and/or link to the item. You can add a buy button to your image if you like. Then when you are done you can customize your layout and which pages you want to add it to. Great gallery & lookbook app.

FishinMyBestLife

Great app! Creates beautiful galleries for everything you want to highlight on your website. Thank you so much!

ejesusfilm

My website looks a lot better know and I have linked some of my collections to the gallery. I haven't had any problems so far.

Pets Cartel

The app does everything I want it to do, looks good in both mobile and desktop formats. Ability to add text boxes is good. So far have been very happy with this.

VEREL

This app is absolutely amazing, and the development team is stellar! I asked for a few customizations and they made it happen super fast and without delay. Very communicative and willing to work with shop which is always a plus. I highly recommend this company and any other app they build based off of customer service alone.

Liner Notes Magazine

Finally! this is what I've been looking for. Great gallery app as well as beautiful User Interface. Recommended :)

TIF TIFFY DK

Very cool gallery app with great support!!

AR Physio Massage

Good gallery app and excellent customer service.
They replied to my email within mins and resolved the issue.
Very satisfied with their service.

Superfood Nature

I was looking for an app to create photo galleries away from the home page. I tried Photo Gallery and was impressed with it's fast, easy and powerful picture viewer.
After creating your gallery, a simple copy and paste of some code is all that is required to have a sleek viewer where ever you want it.
I am happy to have found it.

American Hitting Association

It's very easy to setup, no coding required. I tried different gallery apps and this was definitely the best of all.