Photo Gallery ‑ Image Gallery

Photo Gallery ‑ Image Gallery

by NDNAPPS

Manage your Photo/Image/Video/Lookbook gallery easily

Wink Lash Studio + Bath Bar

This Photo Gallery app is intuitive to use and looks great on my site. Technical support were also very quick in helping me with an issue. Thanks!

TekDeals

This gallery app looks very nice and is exactly what I wanted. It's easy to modify and makes my page look professional.

Fit Print Bros

Totally impressed! Not only with the app, but also with customer service. We tried other photo galleries on our site, only to take them down because they slowed the speed of our site tremendously. For a fraction of the cost of those apps, Photo Gallery by NDNAPPS provides so much more - an awesome photo gallery page on our website that's easily edited, and absolutely NO slowing down of the site - even with video! Thank you so much for such a terrific, easy to use app and for excellent customer service! I highly recommend it!

10MinuteCore

A simple yet beautiful photo gallery + video gallery plugin! With options galore, this is THE go to plugin for photographers!

ndconsultations

Easy to use, efficient and great customer service. Love this photo gallery! Everything is there to give a 5 stars rating :)

Timelapse Co.

We needed a way to showcase photos customers sent in of them wearing our products (we sell jewellery) and this app is perfect.

It allows us to display the images in a column, rearrange them easily, and add titles and share buttons.

Love it!
Support service is very good!

pouparinaweddingseventsmiami.com

Super easy to use and displays beautifully. I used a few gallery apps until I found this one. Works better than the others I tried and is even easier to use!

Optiflora

Max really helped me with the photo gallery app. I have never done this before and he made everything extra easy and special for me. Thank you so so much!

Guaranteed Nutrition

The Gallery app is easy to use and works really well. The team over at Shopify is always available to help, and has gone above and beyond for our team. We needed a little customization done and they took care of it quickly. Definitely use this plugin.

carpetsaver

Very good app. Gives you a professional looking photo Gallery page . Easy to use, looks great. Works very well.

Great team to work with. Helped me ensure that it worked the exact way I wanted. Highly recommend using this app!