Photo Gallery ‑ Image Gallery

Photo Gallery ‑ Image Gallery

by NDNAPPS

Manage your Photo/Image/Video/Lookbook gallery easily

Wink Lash Studio + Bath Bar

This Photo Gallery app is intuitive to use and looks great on my site. Technical support were also very quick in helping me with an issue. Thanks!

Timelapse Co.

We needed a way to showcase photos customers sent in of them wearing our products (we sell jewellery) and this app is perfect.

It allows us to display the images in a column, rearrange them easily, and add titles and share buttons.

Love it!
Support service is very good!

pouparinaweddingseventsmiami.com

Super easy to use and displays beautifully. I used a few gallery apps until I found this one. Works better than the others I tried and is even easier to use!

Optiflora

Max really helped me with the photo gallery app. I have never done this before and he made everything extra easy and special for me. Thank you so so much!

carpetsaver

Very good app. Gives you a professional looking photo Gallery page . Easy to use, looks great. Works very well.

Great team to work with. Helped me ensure that it worked the exact way I wanted. Highly recommend using this app!

Resolute Strength Wear

This is exactly what I needed for a simple image gallery. I am an artist and just needed to display my work, this was perfect. I have no complaints.

Steigerbuisstunter.nl

Perfect for a basic Image gallery. Enough different options. Some tweaks would be nice, but basics are great. And the support is good and really quick.

Prospeed.no

This is the best photo gallery app I've seen, and I've been looking for over a year! Other apps I've tried have let me down with glitchiness, slow load times, or a lack of control over margins/effects... but this one is easy-to-use, no glitches, includes lightbox, and has fun rollover effects to play with. Not only is my page FINALLY looking like I've always envisioned it, but it's so user-friendly (maybe even fun) to set up, and if you ever have a question the support is lightning-fast and super helpful! Five stars all the way.

Lyne Creative

Great Photo Gallery - Image Gallery app!
Pretty impressed and just what I wanted to add several image galleries to my Shopify website. Works intuitively and adding code to page is simple. Only uploaded today and looks good. Added the other to Before & After page. Looks good on iPhone and desktop.

www.activelifeenergy.com

Thank you guys for making available for free such a nice working app. It does what is needed from a photo gallery app. If there is anything that will come up when using it later I'll share.