Photo Gallery ‑ Image Gallery

Photo Gallery ‑ Image Gallery

by NDNAPPS

Manage your Photo/Image/Video/Lookbook gallery easily

Guaranteed Nutrition

The Gallery app is easy to use and works really well. The team over at Shopify is always available to help, and has gone above and beyond for our team. We needed a little customization done and they took care of it quickly. Definitely use this plugin.

carpetsaver

Very good app. Gives you a professional looking photo Gallery page . Easy to use, looks great. Works very well.

Great team to work with. Helped me ensure that it worked the exact way I wanted. Highly recommend using this app!

LA GAFA

I don't usually write reviews however the support I have received is second to none. The app works perfectly for my photography website.

primeentertainmentapparel

Excellent app! Galleries load fast & look good. No gallery limits & images are served through CDN, not stored in your theme files - a huge advantage over other apps. Great price & extremely responsive support. We had several custom requirements and Max made them all happen almost immediately. Very impressed with this level of service & looking forward to even more features that are in process!

Resolute Strength Wear

This is exactly what I needed for a simple image gallery. I am an artist and just needed to display my work, this was perfect. I have no complaints.

Steigerbuisstunter.nl

Perfect for a basic Image gallery. Enough different options. Some tweaks would be nice, but basics are great. And the support is good and really quick.

Fine Wine Store

Very impressed with this photo + video gallery app. Looks great, does everything we need, and their support has proven responsive and effective. Looking forward to new features and improvements. Thank you.

Prospeed.no

This is the best photo gallery app I've seen, and I've been looking for over a year! Other apps I've tried have let me down with glitchiness, slow load times, or a lack of control over margins/effects... but this one is easy-to-use, no glitches, includes lightbox, and has fun rollover effects to play with. Not only is my page FINALLY looking like I've always envisioned it, but it's so user-friendly (maybe even fun) to set up, and if you ever have a question the support is lightning-fast and super helpful! Five stars all the way.

Oil2air.com

Love this App. Being new to Shopify and wanting to add a gallery to our website I was surprised at how easy the Photo Gallery is to use. Once it was installed I just dragged and dropped photos from my laptop straight into the app. I had a gallery and my photos can be captioned and rearranged and linked to other sites and media.

Customer service is 10 star. Quick - almost instant - email response. And not just a one and done response, but a back and forth email dialogue that was hours past normal business hours in my time zone.

Photo Gallery - Image Gallery is great. If you want to add a photo gallery to your website - this is the one to use.

valdiv.com

I had a small customize, Max help me quickly. Great support and great Photo Galley - Image Gallery app! Thanks!!!