Photo Gallery ‑ Image Gallery

Photo Gallery ‑ Image Gallery

by NDNAPPS

Manage your Photo/Image/Video/Lookbook gallery easily

carpetsaver

Very good app. Gives you a professional looking photo Gallery page . Easy to use, looks great. Works very well.

Great team to work with. Helped me ensure that it worked the exact way I wanted. Highly recommend using this app!

Resolute Strength Wear

This is exactly what I needed for a simple image gallery. I am an artist and just needed to display my work, this was perfect. I have no complaints.

Steigerbuisstunter.nl

Perfect for a basic Image gallery. Enough different options. Some tweaks would be nice, but basics are great. And the support is good and really quick.

Lyne Creative

Great Photo Gallery - Image Gallery app!
Pretty impressed and just what I wanted to add several image galleries to my Shopify website. Works intuitively and adding code to page is simple. Only uploaded today and looks good. Added the other to Before & After page. Looks good on iPhone and desktop.

www.activelifeenergy.com

Thank you guys for making available for free such a nice working app. It does what is needed from a photo gallery app. If there is anything that will come up when using it later I'll share.

Forfabricsake

This Photo Gallery app is exactly what I've been looking for! It works well and fits nicely with my theme. Thanks guys for the quick support also!

shazdirector

I installed this app, didn't like it, then uninstalled it which then brought my whole site down. After a few conversations with the peeps at shopify it turns out the app messed with my template. Wasted nearly 2 hours fixing this - so don't let it happen to you

October 2, 2019

Hi!

Thank you for installing and experiencing our app. We thank you for your suggestions to make our app more and more complete. We are also sorry for what you encountered after installing this application.

Apps related to the interface, sometimes there are unwanted conflicts with the template. We also look forward to your understanding.

When encountering application-related issues, all our customers contact us first. We are sorry that you did not do that, we are always ready to help you fix the issues.

If you could give us one more chance to help our app work well on your website, we would appreciate it!

Best regards,