Simply Shipping Protection , Počet recenzí: 129

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 4 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
2. březen 2022

Great app for increasing order value and providing shipping protection for your shoppers. And the Simply Insurance support is top notch! They work quickly to help with customizations and anything else you need. We highly recommend this app for your Shopify store!

Goldie Locks®
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 4 hodinami
10. únor 2021

Great app and does exactly what we want. Live chat is there as others have said during late nights and are fast at replying.

Racer Sportif
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 hodinami
5. březen 2021

Haven't had the best experience with 'Route' shipping protection and was looking for an app where we can still offer package protection and keep the money so that we actually make a profit, rather than 'Route' making a profit off of our customers. Wasn't quite working how we wanted to at first, but I contacted their support chat and 'John' was a huge help, he was very responsive and did some changes to get it working just right. Now works just how it did with 'Route' but we get the protection money and have full control over the process! W00t for making some profits!

VampireFreaks
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 hodinami
20. listopad 2022

I want to take the time to appreciate the assistance I got from John D. He set up everything for our store, adjusted some visual customizations, and clarified how the system works from the merchant side. What else can you ask for?

The Gaming Eagle
8. listopad 2021

This app is easy to use, quick customer service, perfect for our needs. I would definitely recommend!

Loud Smoke Supply
17. březen 2022

I've just installed Simply Insurance and the support was brilliant. They helped me see past a blunder I was making. I can't wait to start using it. I envision this being a VERY helpful app!

Design Blanks
Kanada
21. duben 2021

I used this APP to add shipping insurance to our products and the process was so easy and customer service was fast and professional. It's taking a huge weight off our shoulders when it comes to shipping! I would highly recommend this APP.

Boutique Suarez Co.
Doba používání aplikace: 43 minutami
19. červenec 2022

This is a really great app! Very easy installation process and was helped tremendously by their support. Customers will be much happier knowing their products are insured.

PB Express Liquor