Simply Shipping Protection , Počet recenzí: 129

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 4 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
29. červen 2023

It's incredibly easy to integrate into your online store and does so automatically. This app is an absolute must-have if you're running an e-commerce business. I highly recommend giving it a try!

Mega Lash Academy
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
16. červen 2023

Great customer service! Very reponsive and helpful! Thanks so much John for all your help with adding the disclaimer on my new published theme!

Rock 'N Karma
Kanada
19. červen 2023

Been using the App for a year or so and it has been good for us. Would recommend and customers seem to have been ok with it. We did some updates to our site at one stage and didn't realise for a fair while that the app stopped working. Support was able to get it back going reasonably quickly.

MEAN MOTHER 4X4
Austrálie
23. září 2021

I just installed this app and it was pretty easy to do myself. I had some issues from my install and John Dee (via the app chat) was so so helpful and quick! He responded almost immediately and fixed the issue which was something I missed during install.

Meghan Bo Designs
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
9. srpen 2021

Great product and great customer service! We have tried every other insurance app out there and this one works well, has clear pricing, and the team is quick to assist with any issues.

Rodeo Quincy
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
6. červen 2023

These people not only have a great service but what really amazes me is their great customer service... always on top, always responding quickly and always willing to help. Thanks guys.

Weldbeast
20. duben 2023

The Simply Insurance Shopify app is an excellent tool for e-commerce store owners to seamlessly integrate a variety of insurance products, including life, health, and pet insurance, into their Shopify store. With a user-friendly interface and easy management of insurance products, customers can easily purchase policies through the store, while competitive rates and reliable coverage options provide a seamless shopping experience. Furthermore, Simply Insurance's excellent customer support and positive user feedback make it a top choice for Shopify users looking to provide their customers with reliable and affordable insurance options.

Baltini
4. březen 2021

Easy install and amazing customer service! The process of switching from route was much easier than I expected. It is much pricier but am hoping that it pays off!

Wild Junkie Boutique
17. březen 2022

The app works exactly as it should. Easy to use and the backend is easy to configure. Where this app shines in in their support. Support answers any questions immediately and not only worked with their app but helped solve and fix some problems that another app was causing with my site. Overall, I am very pleased with the experience and it doesn't seem to create any problems like so many other apps do. Positive experience all the way around!

Reactive Concealment Holsters
16. leden 2022

5 star shipping insurance app + service to match. This is exactly what I was looking for after spending thousands of dollars with Route. Two years; and less than five, small claims, I knew I was leaving so much money on the table. I thought about hiring a programmer, but this app has everything I wanted; and more. It's affordable and ready to install in one click. Talk about instant gratification. The team was super responsive to any changes / customizations I wanted to test. I went with their suggestions; and am happy to report 90% of our customers are opting in and our conversions are up. A win-win! This is one app that every store needs to install. It can add thousands of dollars to your bottom line. Do it. You will not be disappointed.

Wicked Good Perfume