Simply Shipping Protection , Počet recenzí: 127

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
23. únor 2024

Great app with good customer service!

Ascent Outdoors
Datum úprav: 20. duben 2023

Amazing app, increased profitability and great look to the app and features. One feature that is needed is the app to have a description section in the cart section to explain it more

Essntl Frames
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 9 dny
11. červenec 2023

Cool app, Greate customer service! they answered fast and solved my problem, and don't even have the premium plan yet.

The Sale Sisters
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 16 hodinami
Datum úprav: 8. únor 2021

Amazing customer service!! They were very quick to respond and help me set up the app in my Shopify store. Thank you John and Nitesh! Both of you did an outstanding job, and I truly appreciate your kindness and willingness to help me with the setup. I would definitely recommend this app; especially over Route Insurance. This app gives you, the store owner, control over your claims processing - whether you wish to send a replacement order or refund your customers. Other insurance apps make those decisions for you and it causes a lot of confusion in your bookkeeping, and it always seemed to take them a long time to make the decision to either generate another invoice for a replacement order or refund the customer causing them to become upset because of the delayed time. The delays caused my store to lose future repeat customers. Now, I'm able to handle it all myself, make my own decisions and process the replacement orders or refunds in a timely manner.

Berkshire and Way
Datum úprav: 15. květen 2021

Had some issues at first, but the team was quick to provide a solution. In the first few weeks the app generated $3,000 in additional revenue - 95% of which is pure profit. Adding this app to your store is one of the smartest things you can do.

Jackie's Chocolate
Datum úprav: 8. březen 2021

Update: It took a little while to iron out some issues, but with installation done, it is working as expected and working well. The new feature of allowing a percent of the total to be applied as the insurance fee is a much appreciated update. Good job! --This app looks like it will be beneficial but so far getting help with some installation issues, changing some text within the app, etc. has been very frustrating. I have tried the Chat function (advertises always there, which means 2 hours if any response at all) and email which has taken 24 hors for response, but they have yet to fix the installation problem after two days of waiting. If I get help eventually and the issues are fixed, I will update the review.

Team Power Products
23. září 2021

I just installed this app and it was pretty easy to do myself. I had some issues from my install and John Dee (via the app chat) was so so helpful and quick! He responded almost immediately and fixed the issue which was something I missed during install.

Meghan Bo Designs
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
9. srpen 2021

Great product and great customer service! We have tried every other insurance app out there and this one works well, has clear pricing, and the team is quick to assist with any issues.

Rodeo Quincy
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
4. březen 2021

Easy install and amazing customer service! The process of switching from route was much easier than I expected. It is much pricier but am hoping that it pays off!

Wild Junkie Boutique
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
17. březen 2022

The app works exactly as it should. Easy to use and the backend is easy to configure. Where this app shines in in their support. Support answers any questions immediately and not only worked with their app but helped solve and fix some problems that another app was causing with my site. Overall, I am very pleased with the experience and it doesn't seem to create any problems like so many other apps do. Positive experience all the way around!

Reactive Concealment Holsters