Simply Shipping Protection , 130 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,3
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 91% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
1 de maio de 2023

This app has been exactly what we needed! Super easy to set up and customize and the customer service is top notch. Highly recommend!!!

Kantha Bae
10 meses usando o app
6 de novembro de 2023

The app works perfectly and the customer team is helpful.

Mi in Me
Suíça
10 dias usando o app
16 de junho de 2023

Great customer service! Very reponsive and helpful! Thanks so much John for all your help with adding the disclaimer on my new published theme!

Rock 'N Karma
Canadá
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
20 de julho de 2023

Every single store should have this app, its a no brainer. You can instantly add 1.5-3% in revenue and/or pure profit. 95% of my customers keep the shipping protection in their cart and based on the product and location, I choose whether or not to actually purchase shipping protection when purchasing the shipping label. Typically it only costs 1% of the total value to actually insure packages so you're still adding profit that can offset your transaction fees! I wish I started using this app sooner!

AutoLEDTech.com
23 dias usando o app
17 de abril de 2023

Instant revenue the second a sale came through. its super easy and the customer service helped fix the issue I had

The Wanderheart Project
7 meses usando o app
8 de agosto de 2023

Great customer service. Ran into a bug with the code and support was able to come in and fix it without any issue!

Eliottmen
26 dias usando o app
17 de abril de 2023

This app is great and the customer service is so seamless. He also responds on time when I need him and fixes my problems asap. Would highly recommend every e-commerce store to use this app for shipping insurance.

TORTUGA
6 meses usando o app
27 de junho de 2023

Excellent customer service. They went above and beyond to help us integrate this app on our website. It works seamlessly now, thanks to their team! It's simple and easy to use.

Healthy Bones Co.
28 dias usando o app
23 de fevereiro de 2024

Great app with good customer service!

Ascent Outdoors
22 de novembro de 2023

Great Service. so much better than parcel panel insurance by a mile!

Victoria Queen | Live with Luxury