Simply Shipping Protection , 130 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,3
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 91% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
28 de maio de 2021

App works great and helps generate additional revenue while giving our customers extra assurance during the shipping process. Customer service was great, even reaching out just to make sure we were happy with everything shortly after the install. Wish we would have found this sooner!

NorthWood Distributing
Data de edição: 8 de fevereiro de 2021

Amazing customer service!! They were very quick to respond and help me set up the app in my Shopify store. Thank you John and Nitesh! Both of you did an outstanding job, and I truly appreciate your kindness and willingness to help me with the setup. I would definitely recommend this app; especially over Route Insurance. This app gives you, the store owner, control over your claims processing - whether you wish to send a replacement order or refund your customers. Other insurance apps make those decisions for you and it causes a lot of confusion in your bookkeeping, and it always seemed to take them a long time to make the decision to either generate another invoice for a replacement order or refund the customer causing them to become upset because of the delayed time. The delays caused my store to lose future repeat customers. Now, I'm able to handle it all myself, make my own decisions and process the replacement orders or refunds in a timely manner.

Berkshire and Way
15 de setembro de 2021

The app is amazing. Support even better. Very happy i decided to use this app! 10/10 recommend for anyone looking to add an insurance up sell.

Kala Therapy
Canadá
Data de edição: 15 de maio de 2021

Had some issues at first, but the team was quick to provide a solution. In the first few weeks the app generated $3,000 in additional revenue - 95% of which is pure profit. Adding this app to your store is one of the smartest things you can do.

Jackie's Chocolate
Data de edição: 8 de março de 2021

Update: It took a little while to iron out some issues, but with installation done, it is working as expected and working well. The new feature of allowing a percent of the total to be applied as the insurance fee is a much appreciated update. Good job! --This app looks like it will be beneficial but so far getting help with some installation issues, changing some text within the app, etc. has been very frustrating. I have tried the Chat function (advertises always there, which means 2 hours if any response at all) and email which has taken 24 hors for response, but they have yet to fix the installation problem after two days of waiting. If I get help eventually and the issues are fixed, I will update the review.

Team Power Products
3 de fevereiro de 2022

Very helpful app. Friendly service as well. Simply chat them if you need help and they can assist quickly.

BLACK LIGHT CANDLES
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
26 de maio de 2022

Good results and good support!, Jeet Vyas was really helpfull when we need assistance. Good time resolution

Sam Villa
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
23 de setembro de 2021

I just installed this app and it was pretty easy to do myself. I had some issues from my install and John Dee (via the app chat) was so so helpful and quick! He responded almost immediately and fixed the issue which was something I missed during install.

Meghan Bo Designs
Quase 2 anos usando o app
9 de agosto de 2021

Great product and great customer service! We have tried every other insurance app out there and this one works well, has clear pricing, and the team is quick to assist with any issues.

Rodeo Quincy
Quase 2 anos usando o app
4 de março de 2021

Easy install and amazing customer service! The process of switching from route was much easier than I expected. It is much pricier but am hoping that it pays off!

Wild Junkie Boutique