Recensioner (131)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
23 februari 2024

Great app with good customer service!

Ascent Outdoors
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
25 januari 2024

We recently switched from Route Purchase Protection to using this app instead. We have started on the Free plan just to try it out but so far, the experience has been great! The support team is very responsive, usually responding within 24h and having the issue fixed in 24-48h. Despite not being on a paid plan, they've offered extensive help to our team.

We will be upgrading our plan next month for a product launch and looking forward to seeing how well it works on a larger scale.

Magpie Games
17 dagar användning av appen
20 juli 2023

Every single store should have this app, its a no brainer. You can instantly add 1.5-3% in revenue and/or pure profit. 95% of my customers keep the shipping protection in their cart and based on the product and location, I choose whether or not to actually purchase shipping protection when purchasing the shipping label. Typically it only costs 1% of the total value to actually insure packages so you're still adding profit that can offset your transaction fees! I wish I started using this app sooner!

AutoLEDTech.com
23 dagar användning av appen
14 oktober 2023

I was looking for a Shipping insurance app when I stumbled upon Simply Shipping Protection. The app was free and easy to install. Although I had some minor problems (in terms of aesthetics), the support team was able to immediately resolve it.

Fitmate™
Filippinerna
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
8 augusti 2023

Great customer service. Ran into a bug with the code and support was able to come in and fix it without any issue!

Eliottmen
26 dagar användning av appen
17 januari 2024

Great app & support was superb quick.

Wine To Deliver
8 dagar användning av appen
3 november 2023

Very happy with the app and the customer service. I asked for 4 things that would like to be looked at and the team acted on all of them in very timely manner. The app is pretty nice to use and simply to grasp after awhile. Highly recommend.

Quality Liquor Store
5 dagar användning av appen
22 november 2023

Great Service. so much better than parcel panel insurance by a mile!

Victoria Queen | Live with Luxury
Australien
5 månader användning av appen
6 november 2023

The app works perfectly and the customer team is helpful.

Mi in Me
Schweiz
10 dagar användning av appen
22 mars 2021

Great app that helps me increase order value and give my customers piece of mind. The customer support with this app has been great. They installed the app for us and worked with us when there were things we needed to change.

BigShoes