Custom Shipping Insurance

Generate additional revenue with custom Insurance

Free plan available
Custom Insurance

Wicked Good Perfume

5 star shipping insurance app + service to match. This is exactly what I was looking for after spending thousands of dollars with Route. Two years; and less than five, small claims, I knew I was leaving so much money on the table. I thought about hiring a programmer, but this app has everything I wanted; and more. It's affordable and ready to install in one click. Talk about instant gratification. The team was super responsive to any changes / customizations I wanted to test. I went with their suggestions; and am happy to report 90% of our customers are opting in and our conversions are up. A win-win! This is one app that every store needs to install. It can add thousands of dollars to your bottom line. Do it. You will not be disappointed.

Xrsbeautyhair

this app is so genius, many customer choose the insurance. customer service is very nice and helpful, thank you!

Day&NyBeauty

So far so good. I had some help with installing the app to my website and it was installed very quickly. I am hoping this will help with customers claiming lost or stolen packages. I have not had a claim through yet, but I do feel this will help me significantly when it comes to these issues. A customer now has an option at checkout to choose to want to add shipping insurance or not which is very nice!

Smoke Ganja Co

Very good app and helpful customer service. Thank you for your help on my shop.................................................................................................................................................

FineCask.com

Very easy to use and setup. The customer service team responded to our inquiries and fixed our errors very quickly.

MOD Boutique

Amazing! I cannot say enough good things about this app and the customer service is always at your finger tips! 2020 was an awful year for shipping issues and being able to take care of my customers issues in house is worth every penny of a monthly charge. The revenue no longer pads someone else pockets, but lets us keep our own customers happy in house and in a timely manner. The customer can make a quick claim, we then do our side of the investigating the issue with our close carrier reps and can get the issue resolved. It is so simple. will be a long time forever customer!

Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading

This app is just what I was looking for! We have had a few chargebacks for lost or stolen packages so instead of absorbing the added insurance we have our customers cover it through this app! John Dee WAS AMAZING! He was so quick to answer our questions and help me with my lack of technical knowledge in getting this app working smoothly. 100% recommended!!! Thank you so much team.

Loud Smoke Supply

This app is easy to use, quick customer service, perfect for our needs. I would definitely recommend!

Bronx Homewares

This is an amazing app! We have used this app for couple months now, and it works very well. Online assistance is very helpful, they always reply me very quick. 100% recommended it!!

Victorious Automotive

I've been using this app for a few months now. It was very easy to install and understand and I would definitely recommend it. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5