Anmeldelser (44)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 14 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
19. juni 2023

Their team has played a significant role in providing a reliable & Seamless experience in OTP triggers for the customer login. Have provided a better experience compared to other existing vendors for the same.

RAREISM
7 måneder bruger appen
24. januar 2023

Simply OTP Login has been an absolute game-changer for our business. The customer login process is so easy and efficient - it's like having an extra member on my team! Offering customers an easy way of logging in with SMS and email. Their support team is always quick to answer our queries. All in all, Simply OTP Login is definitely worth scaling your business.

Bombay Shirt Company
6 måneder bruger appen
10. juli 2023

Simply OTP Login is really very simple and nice. The team members are very supportive. They have helped us to Install the app in the last moment when we are running out of time. Love your service and app. Thank You.

Mostkino.com
6 måneder bruger appen
22. november 2022

Very good app for Indian customer. Support is very much prompt. Specially Jeet, who takes care of my account. Whenever I needed any help I contacted him & he resolves this with full authority. Great effort, Best of luck.

ZYANNA
5 måneder bruger appen
30. maj 2023

It offers a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features to meet everyone's needs. The customer service is outstanding, with a responsive and helpful team. I highly recommend this app to anyone seeking a comprehensive solution. Kudos to the team for creating such an exceptional product!

Leemboodi
5 måneder bruger appen
9. februar 2023

We used Simply OTP Login for our website which helped us to recover customers who are not comfortable logging in using a mail or password. It allows login with a simple OTP. The process was very simple and the dedicated support team was helping with customizations we asked them for.

Gaia Fresh
3. november 2022

An essential app for Shopify online stores that simplifies the login process. The support provided is prompt and up to the mark.

Naidu Hall
5. august 2022

A fantastic app to use. The fact that you can perform OTP transactions via Email, Whatsapp, and SMS. A must-have application.

NutriBurp
22. august 2022

App is really nice and Jeet Vyas from the tech team really nice to customize the look and feel of the app as per my store. Many Many Thanks .

CHEMISTKIND
3 måneder bruger appen
25. februar 2023

perfect OTP based login plugin as it works seamless & best team as prompt response & personalized support.

Hurray Toys