SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

by Zapfor Apps

Track Costs, Profit, Expenses & more.

Hollands Country Clothing

Good app, worth taking a look.

Great Yarns

Excellent app to address the COGS deficiency in Shopify. Installation couldn't be easier. Integration with Shopify inventory management is smooth. When you add a product, just go to SimpyCost and click the "Variants without cost" link. All the new products and variants are displayed for you to easily input their costs. It's nice to see my profit in Shopify but the real value is to get the number for input to my accounting system. Rather than per order or even per day which would be a lot of time I make it a weekly task which Simplycost makes very easy. The Simplycost Inventory report is my primary tool for tracking and planning my inventory purchases. This app is great value!

Mieuxquedesfleurs

Best App I tried for this. It gave me a whole different vision of my business and allowed to perform better.
The only thing missing would be shipping cost calculation given 3rd party app developers, or with a given rate.
I per example have 2 different rates, but it's not a fixed percentage that I charge my client. one is +20% the other is +35%.

Lavenderstop

I really enjoy using this app it is a great and very easy to use to manage my cost and profit.. I love it and highly recommend it!

Legends Creek Farm

What a waste. The app didn't calculate our costs to ship orders that qualified for free shipping using 3rd party apps to print the shipping labels.

Crown And Flint

cool app! Took us some time to enter our pricing since we have a lot of SKUs but definitely works to show profit margins and is has become a very helpful tool!

Kingswoodec

The VERY best app I have ever added.
Does what Shopify should do in the first place.
Simple and easy to use
What more can I say - if you want to know what you make quickly this is the easiest product

Courtcircuit

Good app, simple. Reactive Support.

Bibico

Great app. As it says on the tin simple but very effective. Would recommend to all shopify businesses as it will allow you to really understand your profitability.
Customer service from Sam is excellent.

City Workshop Mens Supply Company

Perfect for what i needed. Easy install, no complaints.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13