SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

by Zapfor Apps

Track Costs, Profit, Expenses & more.

The Vapour Club

Helps us keep track of what products cost and calculating the cost of inventory - thanks www.TheVapourClub.com

Velvetvapes Co Uk

Brilliant App! Gives me a true ideal of my profit after the cost of goods sold, shipping and any tax payable is deducted from our income. Has great reports too, so I can now see my profit of certain products, vendors, sku's which are all exportable! You are also able to view the current value of your stock, with it's potential revenue and profit. You can also see the profitability percentage of individual products, orders and all these reports can be applied to your archived past orders too!

Did have issues with the csv upload so I we was forced to unfortunately manually upload the cost prices of products and then individual apply again to all products previously sold in past orders. (Approx 900 products within 8000 orders took the majority of the day).

Having said that the support was excellent and personal with almost immediate responses, and help was given with my manual uploads and my data was double checked for me to make sure I hadn't missed anything (Thanks).

I would like to add that all though it took sometime it was so worth it and to be honest having to go through it all gave me a much better understanding of both the app and it functions as well amy own COGS. Having it on a spreadsheet somewhere is all well and good but I now know them all from memory!

Thanks for a great app guys - Keep up the hard work!

Shopifytest 52

This is the best app that's happened to us for months. Used to spend literally hours a month working out the profit and now it's done in seconds. Works perfectly and excellent support too. Install it now!

Icenfire

Awesome app! Love it..After coming across a problem for our year end inventory we messaged them and they added two new features for the app to make it work better for us!! Great work.

Kids Dragons

this one should be built inside Shopify!!

Nemos Miniquad Supplies

So far the app is helping me out alot knowing where we stand with our COG and provides a very easy to use and understandable way of looking at how your store is going fianically. Highly recommended!

Abrgear Com

This app is amazing! Save a lot of time and money for me and my online store, it is so easy to use and the support is great!

Random Swag

solves my cog issues! Instantly know what the profit is on an order. www.randomswag.com

Bokkiekids

This is a great App at a reasonable price. I have been using it for a while and it has solved my Cost of Goods issues. Great support with a number of suggestions taken on board.

Thefilmbloke

Brilliant simple app, easy to use and so useful - thank you very much.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12