SimplyCost

SimplyCost

by Zapfor Apps

Add costs and track profits

Jps Bears

No complaints here at all. So easy to use and worth its weight. This app is big for us for inventory Cost of Goods Sold. Do not need it everyday but when I do all my inventory cost is available with a click. Love it!

Vinyl Supply Mart

Awesome resource for my business. Makes knowing my profit and cogs so easy! Easy setup and wonderful app! Would highly recommend to anyone.

VinylSupplyMart.com

Rangerreadyrepellents

Simply Cost is a cost effective and easy way to track COGS for our sales and samples we send out.

Union22

Does what it says on the tin. This feature should really come as standard with Shopify however this app does the trick.

Printoctopus

Good app. Does exactly what is says and pretty easy to understand as well.

The Future Kept

Brilliant App, highly recommended, makes it so simple to keep track of profit/loss and stock value!

Be Ripped Fits

Excellent app with multiple reporting options!!! This app has helped us tremendously by giving us a true visual of our product costs. I highly recommend this to all!

Tinys Leds

Works Great. I am using this to quick compare products profit loss. Definitely going to keep using it.

Ruppert Garden Tools

Love this app, been using it for a while now, keeping track of costs, shipping and profit are done very well. Looked for something else to do this but could not find any other at the time. This app does the job it says it does. Thanks

Milk Tooth

Love this app! Such an easy way to check the total cost value of my entire inventory at any one time, and I'm slowly learning to use it to look at margins and order profits too.