SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

by Zapfor Apps

Track Costs, Profit, Expenses & more.

Padelson

Automation is one of our business goals. By using SimplyCost it saved us many hours of manual spreadsheet work that we used to do before. Keep up the work!

Rhythmix

Great app! I Hope they will also develop or add something to track expenses and other liabilities.

Canada Bolts

I love this application, it allows to have a quick overview of the costs / benefits and as a bonus, we can export the data for the accountant. Many hours of work saved. Wow!

J'adore cette application, elle permet d'avoir un aperçu rapide des coûts/bénéfices et en prime, on peut exporter les données pour le comptable. Beaucoup d'heure de travail de sauvé. Wow!

Full Send Ski And Outdoor

Fills the COGS gap that shopify does not offer and does not intend to offer. A must have for inventory managment and cost reporting. Brilliant!

Southern Sun Photographics And Art

Great little App.. Adresses a major shortfall in Shopify ie managing cost price of products. I've used the spreadsheet export to set up a pricing system in Excel. A worthwhile cost! Using it right now and will continue to use it.

Smiley Honey

Simple and easy way to value current inventory and calculate COGS instantly. Much faster than my old system of Excel spreadsheets, which I updated monthly (or less). Very fair monthly fee, too.

Feathers Antlers Outdoors

Owning a family business means that COGS vs profit is a crucial aspect for our future. The set-up process was a little difficult for me since we already had inventory in the system. Sam immediately assisted me and continued through (the night) until I finally had all our information formatted correctly. SimplyCost saves me a substantial amount of time since it calculates the sales while including discounts, refunds, taxes and shipping. The reporting aspect of the App shows me when our store is performing well and which products or variants are most profitable. The very reasonable cost and Sam’s impeccable customer service is well worth it!

Polishpotteryhouse

Absolutely WONDERFUL app!! If you need to track your profit, this is it!!
Very easy to import cost prices and customize other costs to find out what your true profit is.
Well worth it, one of the BEST apps I have for Shopify!

Cynthia
PolishPotteryHouse.com

Myofascialtools Com

Not very user friendly. I can't change the date to go back to look at a specified time period.

Rita Bean

So far so good! At RitaBean.com we pride ourselves on superior customer service and we like staying on top of costs. This app provides a great service, something that Shopify should provide out of the box!