SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

by Zapfor Apps

Track Costs, Profit, Expenses & more.

Myofascialtools Com

Not very user friendly. I can't change the date to go back to look at a specified time period.

Rita Bean

So far so good! At RitaBean.com we pride ourselves on superior customer service and we like staying on top of costs. This app provides a great service, something that Shopify should provide out of the box!

Bella Blue Boutique Llc

I love how the app integrates with my ecommerce site. It makes it so much easier to track what my profits are. Great app. I highly recommend it.

Nutrivault

Great application for showing profit and loss, Calculating COGS, Shipping, handling fees. Nice reporting tool to. And for the money, its really worth it. Highly recommend.

Saylor And Saige

Finally a way to add cost prices in Shopify. Great app & easy to use.

Genevieves Wardrobe

One of our must have apps that makes accounting so much easier.
Simple to use and works perfectly!

Blushboss

I'm really enjoying this app as it cuts down a ton of accounting work I have to do every single month!

Rmcscompany

Very easy to view your cost and plan next strategies. WOW!

Ktm Twins

UPDATE: I've been using Simply cost for about a year now and it's my favorite app without a doubt. If you're wondering which app to use - use this one!

ORIG REVIEW:
We have over 23,000 SKUs and this app is phenomenal. It does exactly what is promised, is stable and bug free, and Sam has been incredibly helpful with my questions. Would recommend to anyone looking to get straight forward information about their cost of goods sold! Keep up the great work Sam!

Barbershop Norge

Great app to get a simple overview of your profits and cost of stock. Of course this will not replace an accounting system and not factor in all your operating costs, but that is also not the point of the app. Very well worth the cost and good support!