SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

by Zapfor Apps

Track Costs, Profit, Expenses & more.

Barn Chic Antiques

Love this app for the simple fact that I did inventory for my taxes in about 30 seconds! I trust my online inventory counts and had no idea how to access them without this app - it calculates your number of pieces in inventory, amount you paid, and amount of profit you will gain. Available CSV downloads as well - so worth it! I also love seeing how much profit I made in a given month. Only wish was that I could figure out how to more accurately input my shipping costs per transaction, but now I use the shipping feature on Shopify and hoping that is calculated now that it is linked. Great app!

Therawchocolateshop

Provides a very simple solution to the problem of Shopify not having a way to record the cost prices. Easy to instal and the support was quick to answer a couple of queries. I would say this is an essential app and recommend it.

Glow Organic

I have found this very useful for calculating an accurate figure of my cost of goods sold, an essential figure to know when calculating profit! Easy to use app and affordable.

Nellie Taft

For the price, you can't beat SimplyCost. It helps me figure out how much money I am making off certain products and helps me figure out the dollar amount of inventory I have. Plus, the customer service is quick and easy.

Modern Bungalow Inc

Ultimately it's a mediocre solution for a major failing of Shopify. No cost of goods.

It offered reporting, which we don't use, and it lacks the ability to adjust the COG when new inventory is purchased.

It works for now, but we are quickly outgrowing the $4.99 a month value.

Vapersandpapers Com

Well worth the $4.99 a month. Easy to install and use and the customer service is very prompt with their responses.

Mesbobettes

Finally, a good application to validate our financial performance. You can not do without this application.

Industrie Music

SimplyCost is must have for any Shopify store. if you're new to shopify this is the first app you should install as shopify dont have a Cost of goods sold section. this tool saved me from switching to another provider. its so simple and well worth the $4.99. https://www.industriemusic.com.au/

Koinophobic

This app is simple, easy to use, and gets the job done. I would love to see it integrate with shopify in the future to pull in the shipping costs associated with each order to get a more accurate profit reading.

Hollands Country Clothing

Good app, worth taking a look.