SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

by Zapfor Apps

Track Costs, Profit, Expenses & more.

Ruppert Garden Tools

Love this app, been using it for a while now, keeping track of costs, shipping and profit are done very well. Looked for something else to do this but could not find any other at the time. This app does the job it says it does. Thanks

Milk Tooth

Love this app! Such an easy way to check the total cost value of my entire inventory at any one time, and I'm slowly learning to use it to look at margins and order profits too.

Minijacobi

Great app that does what it says. I have been using SimplyCost for a while now, and I use it daily. I mostly ease it for keeping track of the profit on a day to day basic. After focusing on profit, it has increased 3 times, and the sales are only increased 1,5 time, so focusing on the profit has had a positive impact on the business - thanks to SimplyCost.

Bespoke Htx

Great app. I couldn't do my business without. Great format and very user friendly. I searched and searched for an app like this and couldn't believe how great it was when I found it.

Caravan Outpost

We're new to the app - but really like it. Super easy to use. So far, so good!

Boys Girls Online

Fills the COGS gap that Shopify unfortunately does not offer.
If you work a lot in retail section or moved from another retail system than you know how important to have cost prices in your system.
We have brand children's clothing store, so for us it is important to have all items' details in one place.

Regards,
BOYS & GIRLS

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app works as described. We are finding this app more valuable every day!
This app hjas save us so much time in gathering information so that our spreadsheets actually make sense. Well done guys!

Padelson

Automation is one of our business goals. By using SimplyCost it saved us many hours of manual spreadsheet work that we used to do before. Keep up the work!

Rhythmix

Great app! I Hope they will also develop or add something to track expenses and other liabilities.

Canada Bolts

I love this application, it allows to have a quick overview of the costs / benefits and as a bonus, we can export the data for the accountant. Many hours of work saved. Wow!

J'adore cette application, elle permet d'avoir un aperçu rapide des coûts/bénéfices et en prime, on peut exporter les données pour le comptable. Beaucoup d'heure de travail de sauvé. Wow!