SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

by Zapfor Apps

Track Costs, Profit, Expenses & more.

Rmcscompany

Very easy to view your cost and plan next strategies. WOW!

Ktm Twins

UPDATE: I've been using Simply cost for about a year now and it's my favorite app without a doubt. If you're wondering which app to use - use this one!

ORIG REVIEW:
We have over 23,000 SKUs and this app is phenomenal. It does exactly what is promised, is stable and bug free, and Sam has been incredibly helpful with my questions. Would recommend to anyone looking to get straight forward information about their cost of goods sold! Keep up the great work Sam!

Barbershop Norge

Great app to get a simple overview of your profits and cost of stock. Of course this will not replace an accounting system and not factor in all your operating costs, but that is also not the point of the app. Very well worth the cost and good support!

Elisagrayce

Great App! Simple to use and provides me with great business reports. Highly recommend!

Taba Sport

Its a super good app....I use it every month to add COGS to each item and to download reports at the end of the accounting period.

Cat Lovers Australia

This app deserves the good reviews it has received. It has been amazing for me, yes it's time-consuming to back-track the data but once you have done this it's extremely efficient and easy to maintain. The app is exactly what I needed. I had a really successful Christmas period of sales, yet the profitability was shite and I didn't understand what the problem was. I downloaded the app in January. It allows you to track profitability by time period, such as day/month etc and also by product, product type etc. So, with it, I discovered my best selling category was actually losing me a lot of money through exit-intent pop-up discounts etc. Thanks to this app I've been able to improve product margins (by increasing prices, buying stock at better prices and doing fewer discounts) and am running profitably. You can't fix what you don't measure. Thank you for such a great app!

Yarnorama

I had tried another costing app in my attempt to get my COGS reporting and was struggling with it. Someone suggested this app and felt I had little to lose to try it. Within 2 days, I had all my cost info in and prior orders costed out. I had a few questions and issues, and the support was awesome. Not only did I get quick responses, but a software fix was put in place to manage a special case in just a few days. i am pleased with the reporting and found this to fill a gap in Shopify.

My Curvy Fashions

This app makes things so much easier for us. Thank you

Leggings By Paula

This app has been amazing for me. I had alot of back tracking to do and the app made it easy to go back and update everything from the time my store opened until now. Super easy to use and I love all of the reports it offers.

Kidswatchesnz

Very happy with the app. A very simple way to keep track of your profit. It's easy to add extra costs to allow for shipping and packaging. The reports are clear and easy to read. I especially like the report by month that lets you see how your revenue, cost of sales, and profit are tracking.
The bulk update via a spreadsheet is also very useful for see all the prices of our kids watches that we sell in NZ.