SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

by Zapfor Apps

Track Costs, Profit, Expenses & more.

Compleatangler

A great app - laid out well and easy to use. We have over 12k SKU's and now with the app can account for cost margins for all the items. Sam is very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend.

Otc Shoppe Express

First time I installed it, it did not work. Left feedback and then support contacted me. Apparently they were fixing the servers. Then I went back and installed it again. It worked this time and I was able to download the template csv so I can upload the COGS.

Bulk upload status email was in spam folder.

Other than that, app works fine and developer is on point in support. Numbers are correct. Everything works fine. Although, it would be good to be able include fees we incur from other marketplace like eBay, Amazon, PayPal, etc. But even without it, you can still manually calculate it with the help of this app (get the total profit the app gives you and subtract the marketplace fees from it).

Maybe if we had more sales, we might use this but right now a simple excel sheet with formulas are easier.

Nomad Store Test

This app is very important for us (www.nomadostore.com), we've been managing inventory (450+ SKUs) without having having a clear view on the value of our stock and without being able to track profitability on a daily, weekly or even monthly basis. This wasn't a major issue until a few months ago when our business really took off.

Updating individual products is quite simple and the bulk upload function is very impressive. The app also comes with a range of useful reports.

Support from the developer has been perfect, we couldn't be happier.

Undrneath

Shopify doesn't allow you to input costs, so figuring out exactly how much money you're making off each product has to be done elsewhere. This app is a simple, yet effective solution to this shortcoming. Quick, easy, and you can't beat the price!

Barn Chic Antiques

Love this app for the simple fact that I did inventory for my taxes in about 30 seconds! I trust my online inventory counts and had no idea how to access them without this app - it calculates your number of pieces in inventory, amount you paid, and amount of profit you will gain. Available CSV downloads as well - so worth it! I also love seeing how much profit I made in a given month. Only wish was that I could figure out how to more accurately input my shipping costs per transaction, but now I use the shipping feature on Shopify and hoping that is calculated now that it is linked. Great app!

Therawchocolateshop

Provides a very simple solution to the problem of Shopify not having a way to record the cost prices. Easy to instal and the support was quick to answer a couple of queries. I would say this is an essential app and recommend it.

Glow Organic

I have found this very useful for calculating an accurate figure of my cost of goods sold, an essential figure to know when calculating profit! Easy to use app and affordable.

Nellie Taft

For the price, you can't beat SimplyCost. It helps me figure out how much money I am making off certain products and helps me figure out the dollar amount of inventory I have. Plus, the customer service is quick and easy.

Vapersandpapers Com

Well worth the $4.99 a month. Easy to install and use and the customer service is very prompt with their responses.

Mesbobettes

Finally, a good application to validate our financial performance. You can not do without this application.