SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

by Zapfor Apps

Track Costs, Profit, Expenses & more.

GORNATION

The app is the best solution I found out there, it takes the Ad costs from Facebook! The integration of Google Ads and the more individual entering for fulfillment costs like pick per product would be nice! I will be sticking with this app, good job!

Top Shelf Gamer

Excellent app! It's my "go to" dashboard and I use it multiple times daily. Let's me know how my business is REALLY doing.

Once upon a time I gauged my business through Total Sales on Shopify Dashboard, then I got smarter and looked at Net Sales, and now I've even smarter and use SimplyCost to look at what really matters - Profit.

It's a "must have" app!

Blackbeard's Den

Great app! Before using SimplyCost, I was lost trying to manually track COGS using multiple sheets and was in the dark with final net profits. This changed all of that. Big up

Haverhill Leach, Inc

Hi, We love your app but don't need it. Where can we cancel our subscription? I can't find it anywhere and also any email that I could write to you.
Thanks

October 17, 2019

Hi there, to cancel all you need to do is delete the app from the Apps section in your Shopify Admin. If you have problem doing so, you can email to support@zapfor.com.

Cuties Children's Boutique

Great app. I began using this app 2 years ago to track COGS. I continue to use this app because from an accounting perspective simplycost delivers more accurate/ user-friendly reports than shopify's reports. It also offers powerful yet simple business decision tools such as vendor profitability reports, product type profitability reports, and inventory snapshots. I also use the export sales orders feature monthly which provides detail on all sales. Overall, it's a must have app at this price that I'd highly recommend.
~ cutieschildrensboutique.com

GardenStone

Pretty simple but powerful. Does exactly what advertised - helps to track your costs and profits. There is even a bit simplified way to track overhead.

Anyway, good up for a great price.

AlarmSystemStore.com

Very useful app even after Shopify's addition of adding a cost field built in the platform recently. SimplyCost simply works. The two times I had a question about the app I received a prompt response. Great app and great support! Thank you!

Pound Fabrics

Great app, simple to use and enables you to see important financial information easily. Reasonable price.

Bohemian Inspire

I love that I can see my profit on every order or run reports to see my monthly profits and costs. I have found it super easy to use. It would be great if it could sinc with shopify now for the cost price so I don't have to go to 2 different places to enter it but otherwise I love this app.

June 19, 2019

Thank you for your review! You can setup SimplyCost to use Shopify's cost price in the app's Settings page :). If you have problem setting that up, just drop me a email at support@zapfor.com

Frinje

Great app and awesome support! We needed Inventory cost on hand and it's perfect for that. One thing that's missing is Cost of inventory by product type. It is doable through Export and filtering in Excel, but it takes too much time. As per the app developer this feature will be available in a couple of months, so fingers crossed! The Reports are great and very helpful, it gives you a pretty good picture of your profits, COGS, margins, etc. One thing to be aware of - the "Online orders profit report" or what it's called doesn't use correct cost of items for orders prior to installing this app (our product costs were already entered in Shopify prior to installing this app so I could tell the numbers were wrong). Seems like this issue goes away for new orders after the install though. To ensure that we will always have correct profit reporting for any period of time, I went back to our past orders and manually corrected the cost of items. I'm still giving 5 stars because this app is very handy for your basic needs and you can't beat the price and the support!

March 9, 2019

Thank you for your review! Yes you are right, when you first install the app, it does not automatically apply your product current costs to items in your past orders. This is by design because product costs changes overtime, the app does not assume items costs in your past orders are the same as your products current costs. However the app provide a few options for you to easily update the items costs in your past orders which you have done :).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12