SimplyTick

SimplyTick

by Lantan Software

Reporting app that helps you manage your store

Mbio Apparel

I've had this app for about 10 months now, and been on the paid version about 6 months. I really like the reports and the views and would have given 5 stars....however three months ago I had a minor issue and I reach out to their support and never heard back. I've now tried all three published methods to reach them about this issue multiple times...again no response to any of those. And about a month ago they emailed me about an unrelated topic and I responded asking that person if they could get someone in support to respond....you guessed it, no response. So I'm sorry to say (because the app is good), I'm removing this app now. Honestly the issue was minor and something I could live with, but I refuse to pay for an app when support won't even give you a response

Bling Beaded Baubles

Love this app! Look forward to seeing it every day. Carol

Blueturquoise

A very good app, it gives all the reports and customer behavior reports. A very good app for startups. I recommend this app.

Gohifishop

Simplytick is a great app to track your daily activities all in one place about your store.

Prnuniforms

In an effort to do strategic planning for 2018, I installed about 7 different reporting apps and this was the winner - HANDS DOWN. It included EVERYTHING we needed and more. The ability to download groups of users specific to their behaviors is a huge asset. Thanks to SimplyTick for such a great app.

Imageanation Com

great app, support us to take the right decisions, since it gives more sale's related details!

Bruce Lee Test

This app provides great daily reporting at a glance. Very helpful for teams internally and externally to know what's happening in your store quickly.

Thepiehole

I am new to using this and it seems easy to use so far and I have reached out once and got a quick response. I really want/need to track the variants sold for each of my products, hence the lower Rating for usefulness. They told me this is something they are working on.

Mycoolbreakthrough

I like using this app - it provides great insights on the products that are selling but find the price of $19/month high in comparison with other apps - but definitely a good app.

Menorca Sandals

I really liked using this app - it provides great insights onto the products you are selling and also information about how your clients do on the purchasing channel, which provides you insights on where to focus your attention. I'd highly recommend it to anyone. I wish they reconsider their price a bit as 19$ per month seems a bit rich in comparison with other apps - but definitely a good app.
Previous 1 3 4