SimplyTick

SimplyTick

by Lantan Software

Reporting app that helps you manage your store

Thepiehole

I am new to using this and it seems easy to use so far and I have reached out once and got a quick response. I really want/need to track the variants sold for each of my products, hence the lower Rating for usefulness. They told me this is something they are working on.

Mycoolbreakthrough

I like using this app - it provides great insights on the products that are selling but find the price of $19/month high in comparison with other apps - but definitely a good app.

Menorca Sandals

I really liked using this app - it provides great insights onto the products you are selling and also information about how your clients do on the purchasing channel, which provides you insights on where to focus your attention.
I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

I wish they reconsider their price a bit as 19$ per month seems a bit rich in comparison with other apps - but definitely a good app.

Vapeandoando

An excelent and very useful app, takes a bit to load al the transactions in the beginning (in my case about 45 minutes) but that is a one time wait. Easy to use, great support

Thesisbeauty

So far so good, valuable insights. Thank you.

Capitalbadges

We have been using SimplyTick for the past few months and so have have been very happy. The team is very responsive and welcome any feedback to improve the app and make it work better for our business.

Generixllcstore

Received unsolicited emails from Anna Henson. I did not appreciate that.

Don't spam Shopify owners without permission, you are violating CAN-SPAM laws.

Zestytech

Looks pretty slick, I really like the way it is laid out.
It is too soon to say how useful it is in the long run but so far I am happy.

Also, I have to say their support is amazing. I requested a little additional info and within a few days they had built a complete new set of graphs for me.

Really good people.

Divani Chocolatier

Love the daily reports and weekly summary. Reports are well organized and give a quick at-glance view of your sales.

Zenostorz

Love this app. It makes so much easier to gauge my analytics. Everything I need to determine my sales is right there.