SimplyTick

SimplyTick

by Lantan Software

Reporting app that helps you manage your store

Masplus Ca

wow it's verry good. i love this app.

Leap Hop

Great app to have an overview of your store. I love receiving the daily email. It has all the information that I'm looking for in a glance!

Soloartesmarciales

Una gran aplicacion indispensable si se desea tener toda la informacion del ecommerce

Letsbeach

Very nice app, just what we were looking for. Easy to monitor your progress.Thanks

Iceland Camping Equipment

Great app that answer perfectly to a specific problem I had. I wanted to check everyday/week our sales and have them compared to the same day the year before. This app gave me exactly the statistics I need and I can see immediately how we are doing compared to the year before ( this is possible to do in Shopify but it requires a lot of clicks and calculations) so I really appreciate this solution.
The only little problem is that I am always logged out automatically so each time I relaunch my browser with my tabs I have to log in again.

Mshusa

The information provided by SimplyTick has been very useful for us in terms of comparing revenue by month and year, and for reaching out to customers that haven't visited/purchased in a while. We think the app is well worth having!

Acehackware

Have been testing several BI tools, and thus far, SimplyTick provides the most useful info in the simplest format for a reasonable price.

Hlangas

Rich reporting, engaging and precise.

By Urban Stores

Excellent monitoring application

S A B E

Good app but would be helpfull tot be able have a zoom functions on topics displayed.