SimplyTick

SimplyTick

by Lantan Software

Reporting app that helps you manage your store

Number 9 Fashion

Great App. Being using it for over a year. Heavily rely on it. Then 2 months ago it stops working. No response from support at all... still charging.

Luckily Shopify now has "Insights" as a report and that gives "some" of the info that simply tick did. However simply tick did do more and its code is still loading with every page load. Incurring a speed loss - which is fine, if the app works.

Hello!!! Anyone home Simply Tick?

Luisa Paixao

"ERROR: This request is NOT from Shopify" The app suddenly stopped working. The customer service does not answer my emails. I warned Shopify and I will delete the app.

4 Paws Pet Stuff

This app just stopped working after many months of using it. Customer service does not respond. When we try to access the app through our shopify admin panel it gives us this message "ERROR: This request is NOT from Shopify"

Mbio Apparel

I've had this app for about 10 months now, and been on the paid version about 6 months. I really like the reports and the views and would have given 5 stars....however three months ago I had a minor issue and I reach out to their support and never heard back. I've now tried all three published methods to reach them about this issue multiple times...again no response to any of those.

And about a month ago they emailed me about an unrelated topic and I responded asking that person if they could get someone in support to respond....you guessed it, no response. So I'm sorry to say (because the app is good), I'm removing this app now.

Honestly the issue was minor and something I could live with, but I refuse to pay for an app when support won't even give you a response

Generixllcstore

Received unsolicited emails from Anna Henson. I did not appreciate that.

Don't spam Shopify owners without permission, you are violating CAN-SPAM laws.

Etoyz

How can you call this a free App, when it's not? This is a two week trial. I just uninstalled it after five minutes because of this blatant misrepresentation.