SimplyTick

SimplyTick

by Lantan Software

Reporting app that helps you manage your store

Bruce Lee Test

This app provides great daily reporting at a glance. Very helpful for teams internally and externally to know what's happening in your store quickly.

Menorca Sandals

I really liked using this app - it provides great insights onto the products you are selling and also information about how your clients do on the purchasing channel, which provides you insights on where to focus your attention.
I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

I wish they reconsider their price a bit as 19$ per month seems a bit rich in comparison with other apps - but definitely a good app.

Masplus Ca

wow it's verry good. i love this app.

Iceland Camping Equipment

Great app that answer perfectly to a specific problem I had. I wanted to check everyday/week our sales and have them compared to the same day the year before. This app gave me exactly the statistics I need and I can see immediately how we are doing compared to the year before ( this is possible to do in Shopify but it requires a lot of clicks and calculations) so I really appreciate this solution.
The only little problem is that I am always logged out automatically so each time I relaunch my browser with my tabs I have to log in again.

S A B E

Good app but would be helpfull tot be able have a zoom functions on topics displayed.

Femme Velo

I'm just starting to use this app, but so far I like what I see.