SimplyTick

SimplyTick

by Lantan Software

Reporting app that helps you manage your store

Bling Beaded Baubles

Love this app! Look forward to seeing it every day.
Carol

Blueturquoise

A very good app, it gives all the reports and customer behavior reports. A very good app for startups. I recommend this app.

Gohifishop

Simplytick is a great app to track your daily activities all in one place about your store.

Prnuniforms

In an effort to do strategic planning for 2018, I installed about 7 different reporting apps and this was the winner - HANDS DOWN. It included EVERYTHING we needed and more. The ability to download groups of users specific to their behaviors is a huge asset. Thanks to SimplyTick for such a great app.

Imageanation Com

great app, support us to take the right decisions, since it gives more sale's related details!

Thepiehole

I am new to using this and it seems easy to use so far and I have reached out once and got a quick response. I really want/need to track the variants sold for each of my products, hence the lower Rating for usefulness. They told me this is something they are working on.

Mycoolbreakthrough

I like using this app - it provides great insights on the products that are selling but find the price of $19/month high in comparison with other apps - but definitely a good app.

Vapeandoando

An excelent and very useful app, takes a bit to load al the transactions in the beginning (in my case about 45 minutes) but that is a one time wait. Easy to use, great support

Thesisbeauty

So far so good, valuable insights. Thank you.

Capitalbadges

We have been using SimplyTick for the past few months and so have have been very happy. The team is very responsive and welcome any feedback to improve the app and make it work better for our business.

Previous 1 3