Pay‑Per‑Order Custom Packaging

Pay‑Per‑Order Custom Packaging

by SimpShip

Pay-Per-Order Packaging & Fulfilment - Works w/ Oberlo & More!

ASCETIC inc.

I installed this app in October of 2020, and my customer is yet to receive their package. It was understandable that our account manager contracted covid-19 and that caused delays initially. However, once he came back to work he wasn't to provide me with the tracking information of the product which I ordered in October. I have no idea where this product is, I have been waiting for months but now I am fed up and uninstalling this app.

Created By Crossley

V helpful customer service people, speedy replies, always happy 2 help. Packages all look great andn customers like it. thanks

KEONI HILLTOP

I’m updating my review to a 5 Star due to the help of Ben and his fast response! He really helped me change my mind after wanting to no longer to use this App. All was a misunderstanding and I’m so thankful Ben is very helpful. All the reviews are correct about Ben!

January 10, 2021

Hi Keoni,

James here from the Customer Success team - I’m really sorry to hear you’ve been experiencing issues with our app, I’ll do what I can to remedy the situation for you as soon as possible.

As you can see from our other reviews, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and delivery speeds, however; Over the Christmas period (Due to COVID national lockdowns and Brexit) some of our reply times were affected. As we had to re-locate our support teams to work from home.

While the vast majority of our customer base had uninterrupted service levels, unfortunately some customers experienced some delays in response times.

To add to this, your Account Manager unfortunately contracted COVID-19 and was out of action for several weeks. Unfortunately your case was assigned to him.

However our dispatch service level remained at 100%.

Could you please send an email to contact@simpship.com and I’ll get this looked into straight away.

Zaida Hussein Jewellery

I have really enjoyed working with Simpship as they have been really helpful and informative. The prices are super affordable for a small business just starting out with dropshipping. They did an excellent job inspecting and packaging my orders to my preferred specifications and their customer service team is really reliable and responsive :) Thank you to Ben (my account manager) and the rest of the SimpShip team!!

LK’s Boutique

I feel so lucky I found this company!!! They are by far the best shipping company! I love that they inspect my orders and perfectly package them before sending them to my customers, they ad that personalized experience every company should have.
Their customer service is #1, they are always available and ready to help...feels like I've known them forever.
Thank you Ben and SimpShip team for all that you do!!! You are amazing!!!

Simply Basy

I absolutely enjoy my time working with SimpShip. Their service is affordable and can easily kickstart my dropshipping business. It would have been an absolute nightmare if I were to handle everything myself.

Amazing and responsive team. Highly recommend it to anyone who's starting a dropshipping business in the UK.

Great job!

Twiin.Co

Wonderful app. Many fulfillment options and helpful account managers. Always have great and quick solutions to any questions. Highly recommend this app for your store!

March 14, 2020

Ben here from the Account Management Team 👋

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, it's a delight to be working with you - best of luck for the launch! :)

Dolly Rocker Store

Great service! I had been looking for a custom packaging company for a while that was both cost effective and straightforward to use - and this is it. Ben was my main point of contact and he has been so helpful.

March 2, 2020

Ben here from the Account Management Team 👋

Thank you very much for your review, it's a pleasure working with you :)

BlackDopeStore

Really nice service, they are so comprensive and attentive, I really recommend this app. They have different taxes for any country and they are open to addapt their job to your store and needs. Thank you!

February 9, 2020

Steven here from the App Development Team 👋

Thank you very much for your review, we're always happy to accommodate specific requests!

Looking forward to working with you in the future 😃