Pay‑Per‑Order Custom Packaging

Pay‑Per‑Order Custom Packaging

by SimpShip

Pay-Per-Order Packaging & Fulfilment - Works w/ Oberlo & More!

TYAesthetics

This app did not even work whatsoever. I couldn't even open the app. If anyone knows an app or company that does similar services, let me know because I have been searching.

Red Sea Root

I've had SimpShip for several months now. I followed their instructions on setting up the fulfillment account but the first order was sent without the packaging. It never got to them, even though they were aware of it. Thankfully I made the purchase myself. I've been trying to speak to someone for over 6 weeks. Customer service is not their strength, so its real difficult to gauge their product/service. I give up on them and am moving on to another fulfillment company.

ASCETIC inc.

I installed this app in October of 2020, and my customer is yet to receive their package. It was understandable that our account manager contracted covid-19 and that caused delays initially. However, once he came back to work he wasn't to provide me with the tracking information of the product which I ordered in October. I have no idea where this product is, I have been waiting for months but now I am fed up and uninstalling this app.