Pay‑Per‑Order Custom Packaging

Pay‑Per‑Order Custom Packaging

by SimpShip

Pay-Per-Order Packaging & Fulfilment - Works w/ Oberlo & More!

LK’s Boutique

I feel so lucky I found this company!!! They are by far the best shipping company! I love that they inspect my orders and perfectly package them before sending them to my customers, they ad that personalized experience every company should have.
Their customer service is #1, they are always available and ready to help...feels like I've known them forever.
Thank you Ben and SimpShip team for all that you do!!! You are amazing!!!

Simply Basy

I absolutely enjoy my time working with SimpShip. Their service is affordable and can easily kickstart my dropshipping business. It would have been an absolute nightmare if I were to handle everything myself.

Amazing and responsive team. Highly recommend it to anyone who's starting a dropshipping business in the UK.

Great job!

Twiin.Co

Wonderful app. Many fulfillment options and helpful account managers. Always have great and quick solutions to any questions. Highly recommend this app for your store!

March 14, 2020

Ben here from the Account Management Team 👋

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, it's a delight to be working with you - best of luck for the launch! :)

Dolly Rocker Store

Great service! I had been looking for a custom packaging company for a while that was both cost effective and straightforward to use - and this is it. Ben was my main point of contact and he has been so helpful.

March 2, 2020

Ben here from the Account Management Team 👋

Thank you very much for your review, it's a pleasure working with you :)

BlackDopeStore

Really nice service, they are so comprensive and attentive, I really recommend this app. They have different taxes for any country and they are open to addapt their job to your store and needs. Thank you!

February 9, 2020

Steven here from the App Development Team 👋

Thank you very much for your review, we're always happy to accommodate specific requests!

Looking forward to working with you in the future 😃