Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

SERENADA

This app works perfectly, looks great and very easy to use. Support by Adil was great too, with manual customisation and translations!

Top Secret Toys

Works perfectly. Exactly what we needed. Needed a little help with theme integration and their support team got the job done perfectly.

Eyefood Factory France

Our problem was that ours client liked browsing our website at the beginning and add one by one the products, but after a while, it became very annoying for them as it was taking time (once they knew what they wanted). This is the problem we had after a couple of months , our clients were saying : " Can you just send me the exact same order than last time ?" or "Can I send you an email with what I want ?".

Anyway, we wanted to have a digital version of the classical 'paper order form' and this app is magic for that. Now our clients can quickly search the products, see all variants and all of that without changing a page. We decided to go for the top plan that includes 'reorder' as some clients just re-order and then add new products.

If you plan to do B2B, it is money well invested if you want your clients to re-order on a long term.

The support was also very helpful and translated in French the app (unfortunately, they hold the info on their server so do not expect multi-lingual. Not compatible with Langify for ex). They can also adjust the design and are very quick to answer.

CLICHAIR.CH beauty & care products

We tried some similar apps, in the promises they were all excellent, in fact only this one lived up to it.
Fast and responsive support, app specifically designed to do what you need and adapts to different resolutions.
Sometimes spending a few dollars more is necessary to get a great result without problems and stable, suitable for those who have to concentrate on their business.

Green Canteen

Its the perfect App to present your products to B2B customers! So lean and functional, I cant wish for more. Besides that, I am very content with the customer support. They responded very fast and changed everything I asked for. We even found a solution to show the price per kg. Overall a great experience. Thank you!

Mme.MINK

If you are looking for an elegant solution to enabling your wholesale customers an online order form, look no further. We have a fairly extensive product selection. With this app our wholesale customers can quickly add products or reorder all from one screen. It makes wholesale ordering much more efficient for our partners. What sets the app apart though is how great the team's customer service is. If you have any questions they are quick to respond and help.

Duca del Cosma

Super helpful customer service who are attentive and responsive. Always received a response within a day!

FuelTech Wholesale

We use this app to offer our customer wholesale discounts on our website. We also use their Wholesale Pricing Discount app to sell our products to our wholesale customers. The entire Wholesale Helper team has been a pleasure to work with. I received a call from a representative just to follow up with our install and ask if I had any questions. I sent several customization requests so the app would match our site better and they were able to complete nearly every one of them. The type of support that this company has provided is unmatched by any other company that I have dealt with in the online industry.

PharmaCanna

This app does everything we need, makes it super easy for our wholesale customers to order and re-order. The support is awesome, they have been super helpful and we've gotten extremely fast responses always. No issues at all!

Harvest Haven

Nice little app for single order forms - can filter by product or collection.

They provided quick support to get things tweaked the way I needed them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17