Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

Nicola Joyeria

I recommend this app if you want your wholesale clients to be happy! Yes they will be happier to buy because by using this order form your B2B customers can make orders with less clicks!! The support team is always friendly and patient, they changed all the language settings to Spanish, added the inventory, always helpful since day one.

Coloplast ANZ Order Portal

Great app. Has helped our business make ordering and re-ordering simple for our customers. The support team is super helpful & responsive at answering my query's and offering solutions.

Taffy Town

The combination of the 3 wholesale apps has worked out to accomplish a working solution for us. The single-page order form has streamlined ordering big time. The support team has been responsive and creative in providing custom solutions to our ideas.

July 8, 2021

Our goal is to reduce your customers clicks :)

- Wholesale Helper Team

Novostella Wholesale

I would definitely give 5 star to this app.
Our store is designed for B2B customers from different countries. That's why we need this app that could display different SKU to different clients. These functions just make everything much easier: 1) Enable the visibility of each SKU to client with a specific tag such as "USA Client". 2) Enable the visibility of collection to client with a specific tag such as "USA Client". 3) Set a minimum/max order quantity limit for your SKU
4) Bulk update by uploading CSV form This app couldn't display inventory in the order form, but you could pay additional $60 for this customized function. If I have to tell a weakness of this app, it would be the shopping cart. Even you set a min order qty restriction in the order form, you could still change the order qty in your shopping cart. Hope they could fix this bug in the future.

June 28, 2021

Our goal is to make the best ordering experience for your customers so glad you see the value too :)

We have the feature suggestion in our backlog as well so can keep you updated with it.

-Wholesale Helper Team

K9 Sport Sack Wholesale

Any customization or correction I have wanted with this app has been ironed out with quick correspondence from the support team.

Hell Babes

The team helped us implement the Wholesale Order form as well as customized it for us. They were speedy with their response and development time, and I am a very happy shop owner. This will help my customers be able to checkout so much faster. Thank you!!

MKBShop.nl

Great app, great integration and excellence service!! I had some questions but Mark replied very fast and helped me very good. Thanks Mark.

Johnson Propeller Co.

We are creating a dealer order form and the app works great. Top notch service from the programming team when I needed some specific changes. They came through with a fix very quickly!

Hayseed Hamfest LLC

This app does everything it's supposed to do. The more important thing to me is that our point-of-contact, Adil, is really good to work with. I like to dial my forms in exactly as I want them. It has to be frustrating to work with people like me sometimes, yet Adil puts up with my lack of knowledge and has taken care of my needs with cheerfulness and good humor. I would recommend this program. The service alone is "worth the price of admission".

Grace and Lace Wholesale

Each time we have a launch on our Wholesale site, this order form will fail to load. If we come back to it later, after the traffic has died down it will work, but what's the point if this app doesn't work when we need it the most.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11