Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

Mode & Affaire

Amazing help from Ajay and the team! Helped with initial integration of the app and ongoing questions I've had. Great app!

Bawbags

This is the second app we have used with these guys and once again the support couldn't have been better! Very quick to respond and sorted out a minor issue on my site in a few minutes. The app solves a number of problems we had with B2B ordering.

Phambili Food and Drink

Support is slow and we often wait for 30minutes to even receive a response.
It appears support is subcontracted and the attitude of support staff show a lack of interest in resolving matters. (Jawad Arshad)

Feedback is promised but never provided.

'Select Product Category' in the top bar can't be sorted manually. It automatically sorts A-Z. We have +120 Collection to Select from.

We run a large Food and Drink store ±3 500 products and our main line of business is Fresh Produce.

Due to A-Z listing, we can't list our highest rated collections at the top of the drop-down and lowest-selling collections at the bottom of the dropdown.

I requested for the Order form app Columns to be adjusted, received no feedback, this can't be done with the 'Customize Store Forefront' options.

DUNE COFFEE ROASTERS

Great App. Made wholesale ordering so much faster for my customers! I would recommend it. The support is also quick and knowledgeable deserves 5 stars too!

Taisetsu Coffee

Firstly, the app itself is simple in design and concept. Just what I need. The majority of my customers are wholesale and this app allows them to simply fill up their carts from a long list of products without having to go through the 'front end' as it were each time. I am based in Japan and wanted to add in my own translations, would be perfect if there was a space to edit in the back end without opening the code but I contacted support and they made it happen. A few glitches along the way but they came back each time, happy to help....emails and a skype call to get it fixed. Great customer service. We finally got it all going on New Year's Eve 2019. So I am ready to hit the ground running in the new year! Thanks guys! I would definitely recommend this app. Does what it says on the tin!

Alabama Wholesale Socks

Searched Shopify and found this app to work perfectly. Their support also helps to install app in the theme.

Crap Eyewear Wholesale

Amazing customer service from Jawad! They answered all of our questions promptly and assisted with any customizations that were needed. Really happy with the app so far.

Slothtoescr

Great App... This will definitely make easier for my customers to make wholesale orders............................

Good Flower Exchange

Great APP! The team supporting the installation and configuration is very responsive and dedicated to making sure that everything runs smoothly. I'm using 3 of their 6 apps (wholesale pricing discount, wholesale order form, wholesale lock manager) and all are seamless and immensely useful.

Highly Recommend.

Dower & Hall

The best wholesale order form!

Thanks to the great support Jawad provided us. He helps us with the modifications and answers a lot of questions for us.