Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder | Reviews

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

Choicealpacaproducts Com

WOW! I just set this up yesterday, told my customers and the 1st user said:

Super easy and I spent more because of it! I often would limit my order due to frustration looking for the items and going back and forth. This is a huge improvement!

And I set the thing up in no time. Nicely done folks!

Incrediwear

Fantastic app with great customer service. Very easy to use, and is the perfect way to help customers find the products they're looking for without searching through every product. This is one of the best and most helpful apps I've used so far, and I highly recommend it to all ecommerce shopify users!

Liquidoaustralia

Great app and awesome support. The guys helped me integrate it with both our sites and were easy and fast at communicating. Excellent work!

Ampedliquid

The single page order form is a "must have" for anyone that is offering wholesale. We are using it in conjunction with Supple Apps Wholesale, Membership and BOGO. Support worked quickly and proficiently to integrate the order form with the other apps which required some tweaking to make them all play well together. Over all I'm very pleased with the results. Now our wholesale customers can quickly order the products they need without having to shop like retail customers. A+ guys!

Bubba Blade 2

This team was great to work with, we set this store up for our client and had to get an integration set with Supple Apps Wholesale app, and time was of the essence, and the team over here got us up and running in not time, and even helped us out when we changed our entire order form list. 5 star service all the way around, and great app.

Mission Belt Wholesale

App provides a solid solution to a problem we've been working with for some time. The support staff was incredibly helpful and well-versed! I would certainly recommend this app to all looking for a good solution to quick ordering or a B2B portal.

Sticky Holsters

Works well right away. Easy to install and configure

Daphne Lorna

Update for 2019 .
This app is now better than ever!... my customers, especially my wholesale customers, love ordering on our order form. Customers can search by sku, collection, name or description . Seth and Tejas are great to work with!

Just installed this app and we are very pleased ! Installation was easy and Seth was super nice and helped us tweak a couple of things.
Great app and excellent support !

AMAL AMC

It is easy to use, but it doesn't allow you to make any customisation, 100% worth what it cost

wssurfdogaustralia.com.au

This is the first app I have uploaded that actually worked immediately and was just there on my website ready to use!! I use my shopify store as a wholesale site and it was really annoying for customers to have to go back and forth between products pages to order. Now they can view all the products on one page and select items just like they were ticking off an order form. It looks good too! Seth has been very hands on in checking up on me and even added a small feature which I suggested would be helpful.. I have no hesitation in recommending this app it works beautifully and I think my customers are going to love it!