Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder | Reviews

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

Novostella Wholesale

I would definitely give 5 star to this app.
Our store is designed for B2B customers from different countries. That's why we need this app that could display different SKU to different clients. These functions just make everything much easier: 1) Enable the visibility of each SKU to client with a specific tag such as "USA Client". 2) Enable the visibility of collection to client with a specific tag such as "USA Client". 3) Set a minimum/max order quantity limit for your SKU
4) Bulk update by uploading CSV form This app couldn't display inventory in the order form, but you could pay additional $60 for this customized function. If I have to tell a weakness of this app, it would be the shopping cart. Even you set a min order qty restriction in the order form, you could still change the order qty in your shopping cart. Hope they could fix this bug in the future.

June 28, 2021

Our goal is to make the best ordering experience for your customers so glad you see the value too :)

We have the feature suggestion in our backlog as well so can keep you updated with it.

-Wholesale Helper Team

K9 Sport Sack Wholesale

Any customization or correction I have wanted with this app has been ironed out with quick correspondence from the support team.

Hell Babes

The team helped us implement the Wholesale Order form as well as customized it for us. They were speedy with their response and development time, and I am a very happy shop owner. This will help my customers be able to checkout so much faster. Thank you!!

MKBShop.nl

Great app, great integration and excellence service!! I had some questions but Mark replied very fast and helped me very good. Thanks Mark.

Johnson Propeller Co.

We are creating a dealer order form and the app works great. Top notch service from the programming team when I needed some specific changes. They came through with a fix very quickly!

Hayseed Hamfest LLC

This app does everything it's supposed to do. The more important thing to me is that our point-of-contact, Adil, is really good to work with. I like to dial my forms in exactly as I want them. It has to be frustrating to work with people like me sometimes, yet Adil puts up with my lack of knowledge and has taken care of my needs with cheerfulness and good humor. I would recommend this program. The service alone is "worth the price of admission".

VDX Distro, Inc

Great app, this solved our complex multi-tier pricing issues. It also allowed us to create custom bulk order forms for our wholesale website. In addition the team was very informative and helpful in helping to implement the app. Rohan in particular was instrumental in helping create a plan and make it work. The man with all the solutions! Much appreciated. Highly reccomended.

Simplova

The Wholesale order form is great for returning customers who know what they want to buy. The support team behind the scenes are awesome. They answer your questions quickly and are ready to help you with anything you need. I recommend this app to any B2B website or where you often have returning customers.

The Roots Products

Really easy to use app, but the best part has to be the responsive and above-and-beyond level of support! They haven't hesitated to meet all of my (very specific and finicky) needs! So glad I found this app and I can't wait to put it to use.

Flatout Apparel Inc.

I've been using wholesale apps for a few years now. Extremely happy with the customer service, and how quickly they get back to customers!