Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

DUNE COFFEE ROASTERS

Great App. Made wholesale ordering so much faster for my customers! I would recommend it. The support is also quick and knowledgeable deserves 5 stars too!

Taisetsu Coffee

Firstly, the app itself is simple in design and concept. Just what I need. The majority of my customers are wholesale and this app allows them to simply fill up their carts from a long list of products without having to go through the 'front end' as it were each time. I am based in Japan and wanted to add in my own translations, would be perfect if there was a space to edit in the back end without opening the code but I contacted support and they made it happen. A few glitches along the way but they came back each time, happy to help....emails and a skype call to get it fixed. Great customer service. We finally got it all going on New Year's Eve 2019. So I am ready to hit the ground running in the new year! Thanks guys! I would definitely recommend this app. Does what it says on the tin!

Alabama Wholesale Socks

Searched Shopify and found this app to work perfectly. Their support also helps to install app in the theme.

Crap Eyewear Wholesale

Amazing customer service from Jawad! They answered all of our questions promptly and assisted with any customizations that were needed. Really happy with the app so far.

Slothtoescr

Great App... This will definitely make easier for my customers to make wholesale orders............................

Good Flower Exchange

Great APP! The team supporting the installation and configuration is very responsive and dedicated to making sure that everything runs smoothly. I'm using 3 of their 6 apps (wholesale pricing discount, wholesale order form, wholesale lock manager) and all are seamless and immensely useful.

Highly Recommend.

Dower & Hall

The best wholesale order form!

Thanks to the great support Jawad provided us. He helps us with the modifications and answers a lot of questions for us.

mysilverluna

the app works very good and the support was fast to solve my problems, if you are looking for a reorder app this is the one...

LUSHER Leather Distributors

Very helpful, has all the features we need to keep our store streamline and working well and the customer assistance is second to none.

CurarCBDOil

This app is completely awesome, it makes Wholesale ordering a breeze for both our internal team and for our clients. We use this app along with Wholesale Pricing Discount and Wholesale Lock Manager from Wholesale Helper and highly recommend this set of apps to anyone who has Discount pricing needs. It truly is the best all around solution for adding a Wholesale Portal to your Shopify Store. Easy to use, Affordable, with Fantastic Tech Support. Jawad is always quick to respond and provide us with solutions, answers or customization options whenever we need it. Overall, very satisfied with this App!