Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

From $12.99/month. 8-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
December 1, 2020

The Wholesale order form is great for returning customers who know what they want to buy. The support team behind the scenes are awesome. They answer your questions quickly and are ready to help you with anything you need. I recommend this app to any B2B website or where you often have returning customers.

Simplova
October 22, 2020

Really easy to use app, but the best part has to be the responsive and above-and-beyond level of support! They haven't hesitated to meet all of my (very specific and finicky) needs! So glad I found this app and I can't wait to put it to use.

The Roots Products
Time spent using app: 16 days
September 24, 2020

I've been using wholesale apps for a few years now. Extremely happy with the customer service, and how quickly they get back to customers!

Flatout Apparel Inc.
September 19, 2020

This app works perfectly, looks great and very easy to use. Support by Adil was great too, with manual customisation and translations!

SERENADA
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 10, 2020

Its the perfect App to present your products to B2B customers! So lean and functional, I cant wish for more. Besides that, I am very content with the customer support. They responded very fast and changed everything I asked for. We even found a solution to show the price per kg. Overall a great experience. Thank you!

Green Canteen
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 5, 2020

If you are looking for an elegant solution to enabling your wholesale customers an online order form, look no further. We have a fairly extensive product selection. With this app our wholesale customers can quickly add products or reorder all from one screen. It makes wholesale ordering much more efficient for our partners. What sets the app apart though is how great the team's customer service is. If you have any questions they are quick to respond and help.

Mme.MINK
Time spent using app: 12 months
June 8, 2020

Well done. Straightforward configuration resulting in a great wholesale solution. Great support, too.

French Bull
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 29, 2020

Great App... This will definitely make it easier for my customers to make wholesale orders instead of searching through the store.

Innovative Marine Group
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 22, 2020

Good app and really easy to use.
Also, it allows to work with products from different ways.
Very advisable.

FarggiMenorquina
Spain
April 21, 2020

This app is exactly what I needed! And with the flexibility and support of Jawad, things worked out for my site. If you're looking to make a quick and easy form for your customers, this App is worth checking out.

prime-to