Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

From $12.99/month. 8-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wholesale Order Form - bulk order in seconds

Green Canteen

Location Germany

Its the perfect App to present your products to B2B customers! So lean and functional, I cant wish for more. Besides that, I am very content with the customer support. They responded very fast and changed everything I asked for. We even found a solution to show the price per kg. Overall a great experience. Thank you!

Mme.MINK

If you are looking for an elegant solution to enabling your wholesale customers an online order form, look no further. We have a fairly extensive product selection. With this app our wholesale customers can quickly add products or reorder all from one screen. It makes wholesale ordering much more efficient for our partners. What sets the app apart though is how great the team's customer service is. If you have any questions they are quick to respond and help.

French Bull

Well done. Straightforward configuration resulting in a great wholesale solution. Great support, too.

Innovative Marine Group

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App... This will definitely make it easier for my customers to make wholesale orders instead of searching through the store.

FarggiMenorquina

Location Spain

Good app and really easy to use.
Also, it allows to work with products from different ways.
Very advisable.

prime-to

This app is exactly what I needed! And with the flexibility and support of Jawad, things worked out for my site. If you're looking to make a quick and easy form for your customers, this App is worth checking out.

BSG Auto Glass SA

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app, has every feature I require and support is quick and very helpful with request for customization etc, special thanks to Jawad Arshad, got my request done there and then.

Old-Trapper-Wholesale

We're using this app in conjunction with some other wholesale apps and overall the experience has been going very well. Jawad and the rest of his team have been incredibly helpful!

Mode & Affaire

Location Australia

Amazing help from Ajay and the team! Helped with initial integration of the app and ongoing questions I've had. Great app!

Bawbags

This is the second app we have used with these guys and once again the support couldn't have been better! Very quick to respond and sorted out a minor issue on my site in a few minutes. The app solves a number of problems we had with B2B ordering.