Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder | Reviews

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

Blade Tech Holsters

Best customer support experience I have had with a shopify app. Their team always responds quickly and was able to work with our complex theme and wholesale options. Highly recommended if you need a bulk order page with custom options.

Fresh Baby

Seth and Tejas were awesome to work with. We had numerous customization needs and they worked with us on all of our requests. They were great communicators and all correspondence was timely. They were able to answer our questions. All of the work we asked them to do was done quickly and for a reasonable fee. We’ve worked with several developers and found Seth and Tejas to be top notch.

Hawkhouse

I don't know if it's possible to like an app more.

Single page order form is the icing on the cake for my wholesale system.

The developers have been quick to respond to queries and have made sure that his app was working AND looked great.

I don't know coding, so I would definitely recommend hiring these guys to tweak the theme to match your site.

My single page order form looks and works great! Don't wait, download now! ;)

UPDATE:
Still the best app for easy wholesaling in all the land. Love it.

I've had multiple compliments that our wholesale system is the easiest to reorder from.

Thanks guys!

Post Art 2017 Limited

Awesome work. A valued wholesale client gave negative feedback on our site about clunky ordering process. I found the Single Page order add-on quickly and installed it. Showed the client within 1/2 hour and she was WAY impressed. The guys then did some specific tweaks to the add-on for us and also to our cart - very quick and super responsive - will now be promoting this great new function in our next client newsletter. Thanks Seth and Tejas!

Ufc Gym

The app is running better than what I thought, and I give credit to the work your people did. I will recommend your product to others in the future, and of course I will return when my app needs maintenance. Your customer service is the best.
Satisfied customer - Mike

Jade Herbs

Have given us good support thus far, with quick response to issues and questions which we had.
I wholeheartedly recommend.

B2b Kchilites Com

Customer and tech support are quick to respond, thorough in execution. The app works as expected and don't recall having any negative issues.

Mia Food

Seth and Tejas were without a doubt the most hardworking and responsive developers I've ever worked with. The implementation of the app was not without a lot of challenges, but they took it in strides and did a lot of custom tweaks along the way to make the app work properly. Can't thank you enough for your effort and all the best to many successes!

Jenks Hatchery Inc

Seth did a great job setting up our order form. We needed some custom formatting for displaying available inventory, and he did a great job working to get that done. We are very happy with the app, and know that our wholesale customers will be as well, once our new site launches in December. Would highly recommend, and will be looking to Seth and his team again in the future.

Swak Dev2

great app - great support - these guys are awesome!!