Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

InCare Products

The Wholesale Order Form and reorder was just what we needed to make it easy for our customers to reorder their products with no muss or fuss. It also seamlessly integrated with the other Wholesale Lock Manager and the Wholesale Pricing Discount to do everything I needed. I was able to set almost everything up myself after the demo with their documentation. And the several things they needed to do on their end to get it just right for us, they took care of everything right away! Great products. Great company.

Hayseed Hamfest LLC

This app does everything it's supposed to do. The more important thing to me is that our point-of-contact, Adil, is really good to work with. I like to dial my forms in exactly as I want them. It has to be frustrating to work with people like me sometimes, yet Adil puts up with my lack of knowledge and has taken care of my needs with cheerfulness and good humor. I would recommend this program. The service alone is "worth the price of admission".

Rampage Coffee Wholesale

Great App. Made wholesale ordering so much faster for my customers! I would recommend it. The support is also quick and knowledgeable deserves 5 stars too!

NANDOG WHOLESALE

Great application! Super easy to use and make my clients ordering process much easier without the browsing around to select each and every product page by page. Also, worth to mention, the support team is amazing!

A Band of Anglers Inc.

Well done. Straightforward configuration resulting in a great wholesale solution. Great support, too.

Oxi-Sales

The app works perfectly with our website and allows us to showcase the products on a single page for our wholesale portal. Customer service is excellent and always answer promptly!

Cinta Brands

Works perfectly. Exactly what we needed. Needed a little help with theme integration and their support team got the job done perfectly.

VDX Distro, Inc

Great app, this solved our complex multi-tier pricing issues. It also allowed us to create custom bulk order forms for our wholesale website. In addition the team was very informative and helpful in helping to implement the app. Rohan in particular was instrumental in helping create a plan and make it work. The man with all the solutions! Much appreciated. Highly reccomended.

Sendygear

This app is awesome. It has transformed my B2B experience and my customers are absolutely pumped. The team at Wholesale helper are amazing, extremely prompt at assisting when I have troubles and are happy to customise anything I need at a super affordable rate. I will use Wholesale Helper apps any chance I get. Thanks you bloody legends!

Team Perfect West

We are just getting our B2B store up and running, but already I am SUPER impressed with the level of customer service and speed at which this company responds to requests and questions. Special Thanks to Adil, who took a suggestion I had and made it a reality in a very short period of time. This app does exactly what we need it to do, and the customer service is 110%. We are actually so impressed that we are considering switching our other store over to these apps. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18