Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers Can Order Multiple Products From an Order Form!

Pulp Coffee Roasters

Fantastic support and great functionality. Everything I need to deliver the wholesale functionality for my site.

Mode & Affaire

Amazing help from Ajay and the team! Helped with initial integration of the app and ongoing questions I've had. Great app!

Christmas by Krebs Wholesale

Makes reordering quick and easy for our customers! Customer service is highly responsive as well. Best quick order app we've found.

Bawbags

This is the second app we have used with these guys and once again the support couldn't have been better! Very quick to respond and sorted out a minor issue on my site in a few minutes. The app solves a number of problems we had with B2B ordering.

DUNE COFFEE ROASTERS

Great App. Made wholesale ordering so much faster for my customers! I would recommend it. The support is also quick and knowledgeable deserves 5 stars too!

Stadela Baby

Outstanding app and service. The service and integration team is really five stars. response time is very short. Did a screen share with support talked to Jawad and got everything resolved.

Lolablue Living

Extremely happy with this app. All my questions were answered quickly and I appreciate the fast help. Highly recommend. Used for quick ordering for our retail as well as wholesale customers.

BODY100

Outstanding app and service. Jawad is a god. He works quickly, communicated the entire tome and helped me get to know the system.

Taisetsu Coffee

Firstly, the app itself is simple in design and concept. Just what I need. The majority of my customers are wholesale and this app allows them to simply fill up their carts from a long list of products without having to go through the 'front end' as it were each time. I am based in Japan and wanted to add in my own translations, would be perfect if there was a space to edit in the back end without opening the code but I contacted support and they made it happen. A few glitches along the way but they came back each time, happy to help....emails and a skype call to get it fixed. Great customer service. We finally got it all going on New Year's Eve 2019. So I am ready to hit the ground running in the new year! Thanks guys! I would definitely recommend this app. Does what it says on the tin!

Alabama Wholesale Socks

Searched Shopify and found this app to work perfectly. Their support also helps to install app in the theme.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12