Single Sign On ‑ SSO Login

Single Sign On ‑ SSO Login

by miniOrange

Single Sign-On via SAML, OAuth,OpenID,LDAP for Plus, Non-Plus

Parley Ocean Plastic

Customer support was patient with our requests and really pushed hard to make sure our package fit our needs in both functionality and price. I am very happy with the outcome. thank you!

WeWork Corporate Technology - Employee Store

This app works great, just as advertised. I was able to get it working very quickly with our Okta installation using SAML. Technical support has been top notch and very fast.

Centaur Shoppe

Excellent app that provided exactly what we needed. The team at MiniOrange was prompt in assisting us set up our integration through email and zoom communications. Manish and the rest of the OAuth team tailored the app to look exactly how we wanted it quickly. Would highly recommend to anyone searching to add SSO support to their shopify site. (It also looks like they have a plethora of support for Single Sign On with other programs). If you're just starting out with SSO or fully implemented other than shopify, look no further.

Foolish WFH Store

I used this to provide Okta SSO for our new internal store. I worked with Manish over several zoom calls. He was incredibly helpful in getting things up and running just how I wanted it. Thanks, Manish!

The Training Lab

This App has allowed me to set up SSO on our Basic Shopify store. We ended up using MiniOrange as our IDP aswell and it works across the different access points of our platform. Manish and support team have been great all throughout the process. Whilst having the Standard shopify login boxes on the login page is frustrating at first - Manish was able to clean it all out for us as part of our onboarding.

Wisetek Market

The support for this app is fantastic, immediate response to any of my questions. The app allows for the SSO implementation of OneLogin without the need for shopify plus.