Single Music

Single Music

by Single, LLC

Downloads, preorders, bundles, singles, Soundscan, & more!

Dais Records

We chose Single Music for easy integration with Soundscan reporting. The setup took less than a minute, I had friendly support on chat on a Saturday morning, and I didnt' even need the help - I literally just imported by products, set up preorder dates and was good to go. Shockingly easy and intuitive. Great UI/product dashboard as well. Highly recommended.

Buddha Beats Online

The support team is pretty awesome! They're offline at night but during the day, they are incredibly responsive and helped me solve my problem.

Nicolas Tankoff

Very good support ! They helped me to find the solution of a bug very quickly. Now, everything works ! Thanks !

Making Movies

Single Music is an awesome tool for musicians and their teams. From the reporting the fulfillment of digital downloads, it makes the release process seamless. Their support team is extremely helpful and works with you to make sure everything runs smoothly. Highly recommend!

Steel Panther

Single music is the most effective and efficient Shopify app for selling digital music, period. I use it for all of my artists and recommend it regularly.

AniaBshop

What a cool app for musicians! I'm glad I found out about this one. The chat support is great as well!

Say it. Wear it. Share it.™

I'm using this app to sell digital music, the support team has been awesome. Would highly recommend it to other artists it's a simple app. to use and if help is needed they are always available with quick responses.

OutletSavings

Great App and great staff helped me out a lot hopefully they will add customer accounts so when a customer comes on to your website they can sign up and have their own customer page/dashboard with a friends list, their purchased history, playlist, and such I highly do recommend this app for your store!

Baguette Bear

Looks great but the minute you have a problem the 'Single music' team seem unable to find a solution when it doesn't send to shopify. Spent almost a week with them backs and forwards via emails. I could have been doing something else on my biz. Not very impressed.

Just received a response to this message via the reviews. I would suggest checking your emails. Doa search on Baguette Bear, you should then see the numerous emails from your company and me this week. Pretty surprised you didn't check that actually before posting a response! My concerns are clearly, very real.

April 11, 2019

Hi Baguette Bear!

Where have you been trying to reach us? We don't have record of you contacting our support channels prior to today. As you can see in our other reviews, we focus heavily on artist support and it's very uncharacteristic of us to not respond or find a quick solution. We'll get you sorted today via chat in the app.

Update: We did search our chat system and only your message from today is showing - which we responded to and have not heard back. As stated before, please reach out via the chat so we can determine where the disconnect is.

Baby FuzZ

Great app, but when you bundle digital albums with physical, it charges you for all tracks which eats into your physical merch cost basis. For that reason, had to uninstall.

March 25, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are very transparent about our digital pricing and in many ways we are much less expensive than platforms which take a percentage (10-15%) of your physical merchandise. Not only is our pricing capped at $2 for digital, but physical reporting is a flat monthly subscription ($10). If you are including a digital album with a physical product we encourage artists to factor our costs into the price paid by fans.

Previous 1 3