Rezensionen (88)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 6 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
12. Juni 2024

The Single App was everything we needed to launch our live stream experience. Elijah and Tommy were incredibly attentive and responsive throughout the whole process, answering all questions and needs as they arose. The integration with Shopify made the setup/backend simple with no red tape or underlying costs, while allowing us to utilize our current e-commerce platform to sell tickets for our artist's stream. We are already planning our next stream, with our 'Go To', Single!

Rick Springfield Merchandise
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
28. Mai 2024

I am thrilled with the Single app, especially the customer support, which is important. The app is excellent, but as with every solution, some small things could be improved. But the Single-team are fast to reply. Not only fast, they fix things and help you out when it is needed. They listen to suggestions and actually do something about it.

The Single app has been working very well for me since the release of my video rental platform. I recommend them highly!

webHunt
Norwegen
Etwa ein monat mit der App
23. Mai 2024

If you're looking for a well-designed interface, smart features and killer customer support for your Shopify-powered fan club, look no further! Looking forward to working on more projects with the Single team!

White Lies
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa ein monat mit der App
29. Mai 2024

Great app, first and foremost. Helps with reporting, getting content directly to the fans, offering a subscription platform for bands without the need for Patreon (direct to consumer) and more. Really can't speak more highly about it.

Also, the team running the show (esp. Joe & Sam) are absolute legends and deserve raises for the hard work and overtime they put into my projects for bands such as Oceano, Of Virtue, Hatriot and more!

Oceano
29 tage mit der App
11. Juni 2024

not free, very complex, stupid platform ran by stupid people

The Flying Pancake Official Site
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
Single, Inc. hat geantwortet 13. Juni 2024

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you had a bad experience getting started. Our team does not have any communication from you and it looks like you only tried the app for a few minutes. We would have been glad to assist you and help get you started. Please let us know if our team can answer any questions or assist you in getting set up. Thank you.

27. November 2023

Single had all the resources I needed to launch my online video streaming platform and when I had issues with my theme's compatibility, they were always able to get back to me right away and fix the issue quickly. Even hopping on video calls to help me. All while I was still on the free tier!

Oxreen
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
6. September 2023

easy to use for Physical reporting, super fast responses and great customer service all around!

Sacred Bones Records
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
13. April 2020

Single is the best app for digital music distribution and reporting. The app is extremely easy to use and their customer service is amazing and super responsive. We use them for all of our artists.

Absolute Merch
Mehr als 5 jahre mit der App
29. September 2023

Single app has been a great partner for Cactus Jack / Travis Scott for many years. Their seamless Shopify integration works great, and custom admin interface is super intuitive. We really value their ability to navigate the music reporting landscape, and their team is always available to help. Highly recommend for any musician or creator.

CACTUS JACK
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 18. Oktober 2018

Definitely agree with the other comments on their team—easy and fun to work with. In addition, they continue to build out the app with more features and options to easily set up in Shopify. Excited what you guys add on next!

- BOH Ecomm Team